What to Teach little Children. Course for Parents & Teachers
- Able to understand English
- Ability to show love to any child
- Some knowledge about Nature
- Ability to lead by example
- Ability to think independently
- Desire to adopt new systems without blindly following others
- Familiarity with day-to-day general terms of computer usage
This course is the first of its kind so far. It will make you aware of the reasons for the sorry situation of the world today. Why humans kill other humans. Animals kill other animals through hunger and not through anger. How babies who are like angels drop their wings as they grow. You are required to think carefully about what is given in the course. You are also invited to contribute your ideas to make this infant course a mature and growing one.
After following the course, you will start the project jointly with other students, to make this world free of violence and to make the next generation live a happy life. You will be a happy person too.
Who this course is for:
- Every adult including parents and school teachers
- Every parent with a newborn baby
- Every person hoping to be a parent in the near future
- Every school principal
- Minister of Education in every country
I started playing the guitar when I was about 20 years old. Having played the rhythm guitar for a beat group for a short period, I started my own band. I played the lead guitar for my own band. This was 1974.
I followed Introduction to Guitar by Berklee College of Music on Coursera. Certificate earned on February 21, 2016.
I love to play the guitar and sing. I have been teaching the guitar at home for more than ten years.
I have composed about 10 songs in English and Sinhala (Sri Lankan native language)
I have developed a method of testing whether you have a musical ear or not. It also helps to develop a musical ear for those who do not have "an ear".
I will be adding lessons to make this course the best guitar course for a beginner, one day.
In the mean time, you can meet me online from 7.00am to 9.00pm Sri Lanka time for on-line assistance. I hope to be with you until you learn to progress on your own. Please let me know a convenient time for video/audio chat online. I am in Sri Lanka (GMT/UTC +5½ hrs).