RCA: Root cause analysis
What you'll learn
- Root cause analysis
- How to effectively deliver an RCA within an organisation
- Root cause analysis tools to use
- How to solve issues ranging from the simple to the complex using RCA
- Cause and effect
- The end to end process behind delivering a root cause analysis
- Root causing to find the problem
- Root causing to find the solution
Having the ability to Root Cause an issue as it arises within a team or organisation is a hugely important skill to have. The successful teams of the future are not going to be those who bring in a raft of Consultants every time things start to go wrong within a process or department. No, the successful teams will be those that have the knowledge and skills to fix these issues as and when they arise! By completing this course, you will start to make yourself so valuable to your team or, as a leader, your organisation, the opportunities that arise for you will be endless.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is a root cause analysis?
- What is the process required to conduct an RCA?
- The purpose and importance of RCA.
- Tools and methods required for RCA.
- Key points to consider when running an RCA.
- A case study example.
Organisations today are crying out for people that have the skills, knowledge and toolkits available to pivot quickly when a problem or issue occurs. Having these skills will enable you to remove bottlenecks quicker, understand the origins of errors better and in turn, speed up your key processes. THIS is adding value to your organisation - something that organisational leaders will be keen to see!
Who this course is for:
- Business Professionals
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- Project Managers
- Organisational leaders
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!