RCA: Root cause analysis
What you'll learn
- How to deliver effective and lasting root cause analysis
- How to deliver root cause analysis tools within your organization upon completion
- How to deploy root cause analysis in a wide range of scenarios and settings through a series of case study examples
- You will expand your problem solving, analytical and investigative skills vastly
- Impress your leaders and colleagues by finding not only problems but the right solutions to fix them
- Fix errors and issues as they arrive, minimising the impact on your organization, saving time and money
- Proactively reduce the risk of errors occurring at all by utilising these tools to their full ability
- Improve the stability and capability of your key processes and improve outputs and quality by deploying the root cause process in full
- Instil a mindset of root cause analysis into your organization using these techniques, placing your business way ahead of the competition
- Learn what root cause analysis is, its triggers, how it can be deployed and why - upskilling in knowledge highly in demand in today's workforce
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior root cause analysis knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Having the ability to Root Cause an issue as it arises within a team or organization is a hugely important skill to have. With this course, you will learn how to deliver effective root cause analysis in a range of situations and scenarios. You will leave the course understanding how to reduce the errors and issues plaguing your key processes and outputs. You will be able to effectively improve the quality of your processes, products and services by reducing defects in how they are delivered. You will know how to utilize the tools available to generate insight into the actual causes of your biggest problems, giving you the information needed to identify the right solutions and fixes, quickly.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is a root cause analysis?
- What is the process required to conduct an root cause analysis? (The 8D Process).
- The purpose and importance of root cause analysis.
- Tools and methods required for root cause analysis.
- Key points to consider when conducting root cause analysis (controls, causes, types, people etc.)
- A case study example.
Organizations today are crying out for people that have the skills, knowledge and toolkits available to pivot quickly when a problem or issue occurs. Having these skills will enable you to remove bottlenecks quicker, understand the origins of errors better and in turn, speed up your key processes. THIS is adding value to your organization - something that organizational leaders will be keen to see!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to root cause errors and issues as they arise
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to root cause errors and issues as they arise
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as root causing your issues from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this topic
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!