From Raw to a Perfect Photo - Develop & Process Like a Pro
What you'll learn
- How to visually evaluate an image and set an “action plan” for the edit
- The art of developing a RAW file and prepare it for further post processing in Photoshop
- A simple way to use free Photoshop Action to create a complete set of luminosity masks
- How to use pixel-perfect masks to blend two different exposures
- The best ways to use adjustment layers for true non-destructive editing
- Professional color grading techniques
- Time-saving keyboard shortcuts
- Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
- We will work with high quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
Hidden in your RAW digital negatives are all you need to create impactful images. This hands-on course teaches you how to effectively use Adobe Camera RAW to take full advantage of the data stored in your RAW files, seamlessly optimising your photos with control and flexibility during the post production stage. Using a free Photoshop Action provided with the course, you’ll also discover the power of using luminosity masks to introduce evocative, compelling lighting effects, add depth and set the mood and tone for remarkable images.
Sharpen Your Skills
Developing RAW Files In Adobe Camera RAW
Learn the essentials of any professional workflow: quick clean up, noise reduction, perspective distortion corrections, chromatic aberration and white balance correction.
Fundamental Exposure Blending
Luminosity masks provide you with a seamless way to combine two images into one powerful piece of art. Simply download the Luminosity Masks Photoshop Action, and with a single click, you’ll unlock a full set of pixel-perfect selections.
Advanced Luminosity Adjustments
In this course, you’ll learn how to apply color grading to enhance emotional impact and create mood in your images using the Solid Color and Selective Color adjustment layers.
Powerful Color Grading
Apply color grading to enhance emotional impact and create mood in your images. In this course we will work with the Solid Color and Selective Color adjustment layers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop RAW files
- Aspiring photographers who want to improve their photo editing skills
- Artists who want to introduce digital techniques into their creative process
- Anyone who wants to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
Like you, I’m an artist. I’m passionate about creating personal, meaningful and captivating artwork. I love the freedom of the medium, as it allows - and perhaps encourages - unexpected moments that are both surprising and delightful.
Your vision is unique, and my goal is to assist you on your path to realize your artistic dreams. It’s my mission to support and nourish your talent with the tools necessary to take your photography to the next level. Sharing my experience and helping you develop your visual language helps me evolve as a teacher and enriches me as a human being.
I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to interact with people all over the world who share the same passion as me. It’s honestly my greatest thrill and source of fulfillment to foster the growth and development of the DAC community of photographers.
A born-and-raised Polish girl with a passion for artistic self-expression and adventure, I trained at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated with a Master of Fine Arts in 2003. Photography has been my medium of choice for 20 years, starting in darkrooms and now, in the digital space. I am a featured photography skills teacher on several prominent online educational platforms and am thrilled that over 70,000 students from 183 countries around the world have joined my courses and developed their photography skills with me. It’s a great honor and delight to be engaged in this work — and it’s the best way I know of to make friends on all seven continents! As you can probably tell, I’m an obsessive learner who spends time watching, reading, photographing, editing, creating and selling educational courses.
Thank you for taking the time to visit. I’m happy we’re connected and I’m excited for the journey ahead.