Raw Chocolate Making With Chocomama Level 2
What you'll learn
- Raw Chocolate techniques
- Why Raw Chocolate benefits from added textures and flavours
- How to create raw candied buckwheat for use in Raw Chocolate
- The use of natural, high quality flavours in Raw Chocolate, including from plants that you may have in your garden
- Why some nuts benefit from 'activation'
- How to activate and candy nuts to use in Raw Chocolate
- How to create texture and colour using coconut to include in your Raw Chocolate
- Low-sugar Raw Chocolate making
- Low-carb Raw Chocolate making
- How to make pure 100% cacao chocolate
- Raw Chocolate from cacao paste
- How to make your own sweetener from mulberries
- How to make raw 'biscuits'
- To have completed Level 1 or have basic raw chocolate making experience, including tempering raw chocolate
- A dehydrator is used a lot on this course. You could use an oven on a very low setting but the results may differ
If you have completed Raw Chocolate Making With Chocomama and are ready now to raise your creations to new heights, Raw Chocolate Making With Chocomama Level 2 is just what you need. You will already have a strong and solid foundation for your chocolate making and on this course, Raw Chocolate maker, Sue Frisby, shows you how to build and expand on that. She will show you how to make raw inclusions from high quality natural ingredients that will enhance your chocolate even further. You will learn how to create a gluten-free crunch for your chocolate, with candied buckwheat, as well as creating the most amazing textures as you sweeten and add flavour to a variety of nuts. One of the star ingredients is coconut, which you will use as a base for coloured inclusions. You will then go on to create pink, yellow and green chocolate-covered raw 'biscuits', using high quality, natural ways of achieving colour.
Sue is always looking for ways of creating the most delicious and healthy chocolate possible, and on this course you will learn how to make low-sugar chocolate, both tempered and untempered. If you or your loved ones are on a keto or low-carb diet or you simply want to have more options for healthy treats for your family, you will find this section really useful.
And for those lovers of deep, dark, rich, pure chocolate, there is a special section that shows you how to make chocolate from cacao paste ~ it's possible you may never go back!
Who this course is for:
- Those who love Raw Chocolate and who want to take it to a new level
- Raw Chocolate makers who want to enhance their chocolate by learning how to create added texture in their chocolate
- Raw Chocolate makers who want to enhance their creations by learning about amazing flavours for their chocolate
- Those who want to make low or zero-sugar raw chocolate ~ those on a ketogenic diet, parents making treats for young children and anyone who feels better without sugar
- Those who want to discover how to make nuts more digestible and even more delicious
- Those who want to learn to make a versatile, gluten-free crunch to add in chocolate
- Lovers of healthy chocolate
- Those who love to experiment
- Those on a raw food diet
- Those on a keto or low carb diet
- Anybody wishing to create delicious, natural and healthy chocolate at home
- Those on a vegan or dairy-free diet
- Those who want to make food with natural, organic ingredients
- Those who want to create treats with unrefined and natural sweeteners
- Anybody wishing to go into business making Raw Chocolate
I have been making raw chocolate professionally for many years, with my brand, Chocomama, and I love to show others how they can create delicious healthy treats for themselves and their loved ones. The chocolate I make is free from dairy, gluten and refined white cane sugar. I enjoy showing people how to create chocolate using high quality, and organic ingredients, all centred round unroasted cacao. I am an avid experimenter and love to explore new ways of making treats that are full of vitality and taste wonderful.