Raspberry Pi Masterclass - Noob to Expert In One Class
What you'll learn
- Raspberry Pi Fundamentals
- Latest Information From An Official Raspberry Pi Partner
- Essential Python
- How To Use The Terminal For More Control Over Raspberry PI
- Fun Electronics Projects
- Web Server Projects
- Take Pictures With Raspberry Pi Camera
- 2021+ Features Including Pico, Zero & 400
- Best Practices & Tips
- Own a Raspberry Pi (Ideally 2, 3, 4 or Zero)
- Ideally have some basic electronics components (Breadboard, LEDs, resistors) for maximum course benefit
- NO coding, linux or electronics knowledge or experience necessary
Welcome to the Raspberry Pi Coding & Electronics Masterclass.
This course is brand new for 2021, featuring the latest in Raspberry Pi models and Operating System changes which many other courses are far too outdated with.
Become a master of the Raspberry Pi, even if you have no prior coding or electronics knowledge. This course is suitable for all ages, genders and abilities. You can use any Raspberry Pi from the original to the 2, 3, 4 and even Zeros.
Learn how to set up your Raspberry Pi, use the terminal, control electronics, read from sensors and design your own projects.
The wide range of topics will not only give you the knowledge to build your hobby projects, but will also give you expertise that you can use in many fields of work, potentially leading to promotions. Furthermore, the hands on projects are fun ideas that really get you thinking about what you can do with your precious Pi!
Smart homes are the future, and with the knowledge gained in this course you can start on a path of giving your home connectivity with the Internet Of Things.
At the end of this course you should have the knowledge to start building anything you can imagine. So don't hesitate, sign up today and get into the action!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested In Raspberry Pi
- Internet Of Things Developers
- Linux Newbies Interested In Switching
- Aspiring Software Developers
- Beginner Python Students Wanting To Expand Their Knowledge
I'm Wayne - a senior software engineer and systems designer based in the UK.
I started out building websites, but now I help architect the most complex buisness systems, focusing on the bleeding edge of technology in the heart of London
Passionate about open source and hobby projects, having built a successful YouTube channel and now a Udemy course. I gained partner status with Raspberry Pi Foundation through my tutorials. Now I make tutorials to help others learn the craft, enjoy their hobby and make money.