Raspberry Pi Essentials: Learn More in Less Time
What you'll learn
- Learn how to setup Raspberry Pi3/4 and write python programs
- Build several Raspberry Pi based Mini Projects to get more inside
- Get hands-on experience of working with Linux and Python Programming
- Build real world Raspberry Pi Projects such as Smart Home, Weather Monitoring Station
- Raspberry Pi3/4 Model B/B+
- Computer with installed Windows OS
- You can create a small circuit with breadboard
- Knowledge of a multimeter, breadboard, Jumper wires will be great (but not must)
- Electronics Components: LED (5mm), Resistor (330ohm), Tact Switch, DHT11 Sensor Module
- Tools: HDMI Screen, HDMI Cable, MicroSD Card (8GB, Class 6), SDCard Adaptor, USB Keyboard, Mouse
- For Raspberry Pi4 additional: USB Type-C Cable, Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter required to complete Setup
The course is designed for beginners who wish to work with Raspberry Pi. It doesn’t matter if you already know Python Programming. We will begin our journey with Raspberry Pi right from the basics of setting up a Raspberry Pi for first-time boot. Later on, we will make some Raspberry Pi Projects. The concept learned in the early part of the course will help us take projects to the next level.
The Biggest objective of this course is to help you quickly get started with Raspberry Pi3/4. This course will not only help you learn Raspberry Pi Programming but also help you understand the underlying concepts of operating systems. We will build some cool projects which will motivate you to learn the concept of electronics
This course is a step-by-step guide to setting up Raspberry Pi for Programming. The course starts with very basics and ends up making internet-connected applications. We will set up every circuit from scratch and write python programs for it. We will spend enough time, in the beginning to get the basics right. This will save time in the long run and make you feel confident working with Raspberry Pi and Python.
Later on, we will be building some mini projects using LED, Switches, DHT11 Sensors (Temperature/Humidity/Light/Distance), Streaming Live Data to the IoT Cloud (Internet of Things), and many more. These Projects will be small yet very powerful which enable you to get hands-on experience with different technologies related to embedded software and hardware development.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious about Raspberry Pi4 & Microprocessor Programming
- People with no experience in Electronics and Software Development
- Students, Raspberry Pi Makers and Professionals looking to build Product Prototype
- Raspberry Pi makers who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge about Embedded Linux
Umesh Lokhande is Embedded Engineer and an electronic enthusiast, who has developed about 20+ Products for Startups to Multinationals. As a Chief Author since 2014 at BINARYUPDATES, the venture he started in Pune, India, Umesh’s mission is to explore technology and help educate the world.
Umesh has a Master's degree from the University of Applied Sciences Jena, Germany. Over his career, he has executed several challenging projects where he developed core skills of Hard- and Software development for Product Design.
He was an R&D Engineer for Laser Imaging Systems GmbH & Co. KG (An Orbotech Company), Alere Technologies, and hIOTron. He is a responsive and excellent instructor who has tutored many students both online and offline and has mastered the simple ways to jump-start learning Embedded Systems and IoT. Above all, he responds to students' questions within 48 Hrs.