Rapid Usability Research For UX Designers
- A little design knowledge is helpful. In this course we'll use Loop11, InVision and Adobe XD - all have free trials available.
Our friends at Loop11 have created this new course for folks in product development to level up their UX and research skills.
Lean principles and the agile development methodology has gained serious traction over the past decade with interface design teams. Correspondingly, Rapid Online Testing has emerged off the back of this, focusing and supporting product evolution.
Organisations are employing a handful of effective tools to facilitate a process of learning and innovation. This training course has been formulated to assist those either new to online user testing, or those wanting to hone their craft, navigate best practice approaches and ensure they are getting the most out of their testing.
This course covers key components of usability research and will set you on the path to gathering great insights which will inform your product development.
- Beginner designer looking to start their UX journey.
- Intermediate UX professionals looking to enhance their research and testing skills.
- Product Managers who are looking to upskill
- Developers looking to add another string to their bow
- Rapid user testing to increase engagement & conversions02:43
- Getting clear on your project objectives05:22
- Finding Test Participants04:15
- The Purpose of a Prototype04:16
- Prototype Usability Testing09:31
- Learning from Prototypes & Developing an Information Architecture04:48
- Live Site User Testing05:43
With consumers using digital products every day, you need to be certain you’ve got the right insight and strategy to move forward with success.
That's why at Loop11, our mission is to provide clients with crystal clear certainty in digital execution. This means uncovering the valuable insights that make or break digital platforms and recommending bespoke solutions that align strategy and resources.
We are made up of a dedicated team of User Experience (UX) devotees around the globe. Since 2009, we've pioneered the UX field and helped many top-tier clients across sectors such as government, finance, education, not-for-profit, and retail engage more effectively with audiences.
When it comes to the fundamentals of digital experience – user research, insight, and strategy – we’re the best in the business. And that’s why we’ve been around for 10 years. Since the beginning, we have tried and tested thousands of digital experiences and been fortunate enough to work with all kinds of clients with diverse business challenges. We understand how people interact with the digital world.