Knowledge Graph solution development using TigerGraph
What you'll learn
- You will be able to understand and document the use case for knowledge graph solution
- You will be able to Design a Knowledge Graph solution
- You will be able to Design / extract data from Knowledge Graph data sources.
- You will be able to Design / Build key knowledge graph solution components and analytics
- Finally, You will be able to Prototype a graph analytics experience and document your understanding on Knowledge Graph Insights using a class assignment
- We strongly recommend you to start on "Knowledge Graph - Benefit Case" course before starting this course. Knowledge Graph - Benefit Case is also available on Udemy.
"Rapid Prototyping of Knowledge Graph Solutions using TigerGraph" course will help you strategize knowledge graph use cases and help you build or prototype a use case for your knowledge graph engagement. This course includes
- How to define Graph Use Case
- How to set up Sandbox using TigerGraph for your Graph use case
- How to develop and execute structured graph queries
- How to define elastic or higher level graph representation
- Finally how to connect your graph solution with other solution components using Python.
Who this course is for:
- Management, strategy and business analyst professionals
- Architects, technical leads and system analysts from IT organization
- Senior year undergraduate and graduate students in Business, Analytics, and IT
- Vendors, consultants and service providers for Graph Analytics
Neena Sathi is a principal at Applied AI Institute. She has 30+ years of experience envisioning, designing, developing and implementing AI solutions associated with enhancing customer experience, back office automation and risk and compliance for many Fortune 100 organizations. She has worked in senior technical positions at Carnegie Group, Inc, an AI startup, Accenture, KPMG, and IBM.
Neena has three masters degrees including MBA from leading US universities. She is Master certified integration architect from IBM and Open Group as well as certified Project management professional (PMP) from Project management institute. She is also certified in many Cloud and Cognitive technologies. She has widely presented and published many papers in AAAI, IEEE, WCF, ECF, IBM Information on Demand, IBM Insight, World of Watson, IBM Developer Works and various academic journals.
Suvesh Balasubramanian has teamed up with Neena Sathi on this course. He has over 25 years of broad base industry, management consulting and advisory experience aligning enterprise strategy and desired outcomes with technology enabled business solutions. He has led and delivered several large digital transformation initiatives, including AI, Data Science and Analytics across a wide array of industries including Healthcare, Logistics, Hi-Tech, Financial Services and Retail