How to Rap: Fundamentals
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write strong, creative, and original lyrics
- Recite your lines powerfully and confidently
- Freestyle forever without stopping or stuttering
- Record Music (Instrumentals provided in the course!)
- Craft punchlines to win rap battles
- You do not need any previous experience, just a desire to learn. All concepts build on previous concepts in the course.
- You should get something to record audio with, a phone or computer mic will do.
If you're serious about learning how to rap pick up this course now and I guarantee you'll improve! ANYONE CAN LEARN TO RAP! (And this course has the tools to get you there)
***NEW: 3 additional instrumentals that you can use for WHATEVER YOU WANT (6 total!)***
This course is about learning how to rap. It will take you from knowing absolutely nothing to becoming a rapper in 30 short, easy lessons. If you want to write rap songs, rap battle, or freestyle rap, this is the perfect course for you. We will cover all the fundamentals and get you prepared for your preferred style of rap in no time.
This course is broken into 3, 10 lesson sections. Each section becomes progressively more difficult, the first section will teach you how to understand rap, the second section will teach you how to start rapping, and the third section will teach you to become a strong rapper. Each lecture has at least one associated exercise to help you build your rap skills. You will not need any materials beforehand, you just may have to search for some of the music you like and want to listen to.
The course is designed so that each lesson fits easily into a day. Ideally, you should be able to complete this course spending less than 30 minutes a day for the next 30 days. If you want to go faster than that, you absolutely can.
Don't be afraid! Anyone can learn to rap. You don't need to come from a specific background or be born a certain way. Just like any other skill, all you have to do is learn the fundamentals and practice. And, just like any art, all you have to do is tap into your creative spirit and create what comes to you. There are no set rules for content, only general guidelines for how to structure it.
If you want to learn how to rap, quickly, this is a great place to do it. You're going to get a really strong founding in the fundamentals so you can develop and grow into the best rapper you know. There's no cheap or easy tricks here, just concepts and exercises to build your natural talents.
- This course is meant to cover the fundamentals of rap. It is mainly intended for beginner and intermediate level rappers. This course focuses on the skill of rapping, it is not for those interested in music production or for expert level rappers.
This lesson will ask you why you want to rap and help you tap into the reasoning and motivation behind learning this art form.
This lesson will help you overcome your fears. You cannot learn any talent without starting! Regardless of your skill level or starting point, it's ok to accept where you're at and start from there.