Ransomware Essentials for Absolute Beginners in 60 minutes!
What you'll learn
- Management: Learn high level cybersecurity measures within 60 minutes
- IT-manager: Learn security best practices based on proven model
- Business managers: non-technical employees through basic security measures
- Everyone else: best practices on protecting your organisation against ransomware
- Open mind and willingness to learn new practices
- 60 minutes time to view the course and 1 minute to leave a great review
One course to rule them all:
+ Easy to understand how-to videos!
+ Access to instructor if you ever get stuck!
+ Even demystifying Ransomware insurance!
How do you start protecting your most precious data?
If you cannot answer this question, this course is made for YOU! Within 1 hour you will understand the most important controls you need to implement to prevent and limit the impact of a Ransomware attack.
Course Outline - This course covers 4 phases with several controls per phase:
1. Identify and Prevent
Education and awareness
Identify and classify data
Develop and enforce policies
Harden OS, networks, apps, etc.
Detect and block emails/attachments
Scan, record and assess logs
Test control (also for third parties)
Repair, Repave & Rotate
Unplug, scan and decrypt
Test recovery procedures regularly
So, after following this course you'll understand essential controls and know how to explain them.
"If you want to make a promotion, your effectiveness depends on your ability to reach others through the spoken and written word" (P. Drucker).
What's does this course not deliver?
- No technical how-to video manuals, because this course is created for absolute beginners!
- No detailed settings of how to configure baselines, servers, etc., because this course is created for absolute beginners!
- No coding examples, because this course is created for absolute beginners!
Why learn about Ransomware from me?
This course is created by Soerin Bipat. He is the founder of Security Repo and has more than a decade experience in IT security and teaching and has now designed a course that you'll love. Soerin is a top-rated instructor and has taught thousands of students around the world, and can't wait to serve you.
Besides experience as an IT security consultant he holds the following certifications:
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle professional (CSSLP)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP / Europe)
Certified SCRUM Master
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
Leading Scaled Agile Framework
Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
PRINCE 2 foundation
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)
My Happiness Guarantee
If you aren't happy with your purchase, I have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. There's literally no reason to hesitate!
Go ahead and click the enrol button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- General management (CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, CIO, CISO, CxO)
- IT managers (service manager, product owners, etc)
- Everyone working with computers (mobile, laptop, tablet, desktop, etc.)
Soerin is a dedicated PhD candidate with 15+ years experience as information technology consultant. He specialises in teaching university students and clients in a wide range of topics (e.g. information security, research, software engineering, project management and statistics). He loves to read business related books, watch anime, and to work out.
Your success in every way is important to me!