Random Forest Algorithm & Supervised Learning using Python
What you'll learn
- Through this training we are going to learn and apply how the random forest algorithm works
- Improve the model Performance using Random Forest.
- Build Random Forest Model on Training Data set.
- Predict and Validate Performance of Model.
- Basic Machine learning concepts and Python
Machine learning is a scientific discipline that explores the construction and study of algorithms that can learn from data. Such algorithms operate by building a model from example inputs and using that to make predictions or decisions, rather than following strictly static program instructions. Machine learning is closely related to and often overlaps with computational statistics; a discipline that also specializes in prediction-making.
hrough this training we are going to learn and apply how the random forest algorithm works and several other important things about it.
The course includes the following;
1) Extract the Data to the platform.
2) Apply data Transformation.
3) Bifurcate DatTa into Training and Testing Data set.
4) Built Random Forest Model on Training Data set.
5) Predict using Testing Data set.
6) Validate the Model Performance.
7) Improve the model Performance using Random Forest.
8) Predict and Validate Performance of Model.
Random forest in Python offers an accurate method of predicting results using subsets of data, split from global data set, using multi-various conditions, flowing through numerous decision trees using the available data on hand and provides a perfect unsupervised data model platform for both Classification or Regression cases as applicable; It handles high dimensional data without the need any pre-processing or transformation of the initial data and allows parallel processing for quicker results.
The unique feature of Random forest is supervised learning. What it means is that data is segregated into multiple units based on conditions and formed as multiple decision trees. These decision trees have minimal randomness (low Entropy), neatly classified and labeled for structured data searches and validations. Little training is needed to make the data models active in various decision trees.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/ Engineers
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.