Raja Yoga - Explore Your Deepest Self
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A simple and short breath holding technique to spark the dormant cosmic energy (Prana) within oneself. Once you get a hold of this cosmic energy, you will begin to see that the whole nature starts to open up to you in ways you had never imagined and you have a tremendous control over everything around you including your body and mind.
- You will be able to enhance your sense organs to perceive what ordinary people don't generally perceive. Once your perception gets fine tuned to a very high level, you can easily see the pros and cons of a person/situation by just observing it.
- Understand the science of self realization and learn the steps to start implementing it. You will be able to fine tune your perception to such a point that you will be able to finally see your real Self without any distortion of your own mind and other factors.
- A sophisticated technique to start living in the reality. You will realize the beauty of the only reality there is - the present moment. You will be guided step by step to train your mind to live in the present.
- Ability to handle any given situation (grief, depression, anger, hatred, jealousy, stress, anxiety etc.) with a calm yet strong mind.
- You will begin to see the results in less than ten days if you practice on a daily basis. And once you see a glimpse of your real Self, then nothing will be able to stop you from continuing your journey towards the Ultimate. This course will guide you catch that glimpse first and then carry on with the process.
- The powers that come to the person who has controlled even a little bit of this cosmic energy (Prana), cannot be described in text. Reading others' thoughts; having an unmatched intelligence; being able to control your surroundings are just the tip of the iceberg. Experience them yourself to get an idea of what lies dormant within you and start manifesting it.
- And last but not least, you will get out of this rut of everlasting suffering which is this lower plane of earthly existence.
- Be prepared for the changes that are going to take place in your body-mind complex.
- The course is delivered in English, students need to have a medium knowledge of the language.
This course is like an atomic bomb that won't take much of your time but will leave a permanent effect on your whole life in ways you have never imagined.
Karma's literal meaning is action and whatever we do (consciously or subconsciously) leaves a residual effect on our system. What we ignorantly call destiny or luck is basically these residual effects of Karma giving out their effect. Simple cause and effect right? But it goes much deeper. So deep that our minds cannot simply understand its intensity in its normal state. We will start with the grosser (understandable) aspects and slowly move on to the subtler aspects while we enhance our perception on our way.
One day, if you follow the process, you would have gained enough mastery over the subtler aspects of your existence, and the whole universe will reveal its secrets in front of you. It will appear to you in its causal form, and you will get to your real ultimate Self.
Since the dawn of history, various extraordinary phenomena have been recorded as happening amongst human beings. Witnesses are not willing in modern times to attest to the fact of such events, even in societies living under the full blaze of modern science. The vast mass of such evidence is unreliable, as coming from ignorant, superstitious, or fraudulent persons. In many instances the so-called miracles are imitations. But what do they imitate? It is not the sign of a candid and scientific mind to throw overboard anything without proper investigation. Surface scientists, unable to explain the various extraordinary mental phenomena, strive to ignore their very existence. They are, therefore, more culpable than those who think that their prayers are answered by a being, or beings, above the clouds, or those who believe that their petitions will make such beings change the course of the universe. The latter have the excuse of ignorance, or at least of a defective system of education, which has taught them dependence upon such beings, a dependence which has become a part of their degenerate nature. The former have no such excuse.
For thousands of years such phenomena have been studied, investigated, and generalized, the whole ground of the religious faculties of man has been analyzed, and the practical result is the science of Raja-Yoga which we are going to learn in this course. Raja-Yoga does not, after the unpardonable manner of some modern scientists, deny the existence of facts which are difficult to explain; on the other hand, it gently yet in no uncertain terms tells the superstitious that miracles, and answers to prayers, and powers of faith, though true as facts, are not rendered comprehensible through the superstitious explanation of attributing them to the agency of a being, or beings, above the clouds. It declares that each man is only a conduit for the infinite ocean of knowledge and power that lies behind humanity. It teaches that desires and wants are in man, that the power of supply is also in man; and that wherever and whenever a desire, a want, a prayer has been fulfilled, it was out of this infinite magazine that the supply came, and not from any supernatural being. The idea of supernatural beings may rouse to a certain extent, the power of action in humans, but it also brings spiritual decay. It brings dependence; it brings fear; it brings superstition. It degenerates into a horrible belief in the natural weakness of humans. There is no supernatural, says the Yogi, but there are in nature gross manifestations and subtle manifestations. The subtle are the causes, the gross the effects. The gross can be easily perceived by the senses; not so the subtle.
This course will teach you how to start perceiving the subtler aspects of reality and hence give you a kickstart on your journey towards your own Infinite nature.
- Anyone who is willing to transcend the basic human standards and explore much higher dimensions of life.
- Anyone who is struggling to cope with grief, depression, anxiety, stress and failure.
- Anyone who wants to know the real self which is currently blurred by our own minds.
- Anyone who is fed up with the basic rut of daily life and wants to explore the higher purpose of all that is happening.
- Anyone who wants to sharpen their intellect, and boost their performance in whatever they do in this life.
- Ideally, every human being on earth needs to find their true Self one day or another to pass this lower state of existence and move on to higher ones. There is so much more to life than what we perceive now.