Introduction to Environmental Chemistry 15+hours of lectures
What you'll learn
- Complete understanding of Environmental Chemistry
- knowledge of chemistry is used to understand how pollutants are transported and accumulate in the environment
- pollution affects the environment
- our demand for energy is an important driver for our local, regional and global environmental problems
- knowledge of chemistry can be used to solve environmental problems
- conditions in the watershed and climate affect water quality
- Although not pre-requisite but it is recommended to take our Organic and General Chemistry prior to taking this course
This Environmental Online Course is recommended for students learning faculty of science (chemistry, physics, biology) or chemical engineering, or interested in environmental chemistry.
This course provides an interdisciplinary introduction to our contemporary environmental challenges in a chemical perspective. Central themes are the interaction between life and the environment, energy and energy consumption, air pollution and their effects, water and water pollution, soil pollution, and environmental organic chemistry.
The course provides an understanding of how:
· knowledge of chemistry is used to understand how pollutants are transported and accumulate in the environment
· pollution affects the environment
· our demand for energy is an important driver for our local, regional and global environmental problems
· knowledge of chemistry can be used to solve environmental problems
· conditions in the watershed and climate affect water quality
Who this course is for:
- Chemical engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Environmental Specialists
- Environmental lawyers
- Environmental enthusiasts
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2016, Rahsoft is a growing Irvine, California based startup concentrating on on-demand high technology online learning and career coaching for Engineers seeking practical knowledge needed in the industry. The main concentration of the company is to develop a broad variety of courses in on area in order to provide students with the ability of concentrating on a specific specialty and become an expert in the topic.
Today, we serve approximately 3000 worldwide students in 106 countries, ranging from students enrolled in undergraduate to PhD. Programs to professionals working in multinational companies with thousands of employees spanning the globe such as Broadcom, Skyworks and Qualcomm. From our humble beginnings as a local Orange County business in 2016, we have expanded internationally to become one of the world’s promising e-learning centers with over 80,000 viewers and over 15000 hours of watch time worldwide.