Raft Foundation Design
What you'll learn
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Raft Foundation
- Common mistakes that you need to avoid when using raft foundation.
- Modulus of Subgrade Reaction
- Conventional Rigid Analysis Method
- Approximate Flexible Analysis Method
- Plate Load Test
- Construction Joints In Raft Foundation
- Differential settlement of Rafts
- Only Structural Engineering basics is required
Students will gain the knowledge of analyzing and designing of raft foundation on different types of soil , you will learn how to calculate and estimate all the soil properties that are related to raft analysis and how to read any geotechnical report so by the ending of this course you will gain both the theoretical, practical and real projects experience on how to analyze and reinforce concrete rafts.
Who this course is for:
- Structural Engineers & Students, Civil Engineers, Architects
I have been woking in the design field of structural engineering for more than 13 years, I have participated in many remarkable projects such as towers, residential compounds, malls, hospitals, factories, water treatment plants and bridges for one of the top International consultants among the world as the Manager of the Structural Engineering Department.
My MSc degree was in dynamic analysis of structures using dampers and I have participated in many scientific conferences and published many papers regarding many civil and structural engineering topics.