Radical self acceptance: Rediscover the joy of living
What you'll learn
- To accept yourself exactly the way you are
- To choose empowering thoughts over thoughts that hold you back from living your purpose
- Practical techniques for self acceptance (meditation and tips for daily use)
- Gain an understanding that you are beyond just a mere label or a designation
- Learn to see yourself as a unique being that has something of value to bring to this world
- Anyone that wants to improve the quality of their life can benefit from this course. However, folks that struggle with the following are going to benefit the most:
- Lack of positive self image / confidence
- Have a very harsh inner critic
- Want more out of life but don't know how to go about it
- People walk all over you all the time
- Anger and resentment towards people around you
Ever struggled with accepting yourself a 100%? I suspect most of us never even pay attention to this question. Too many overt and covert voices inside and outside of our heads are bombarding us with reasons to not be loving and accepting of who we are. More interestingly, we have been so used to identifying ourselves with the definition these voices provide us that we have forgotten who we are at the core.
This course is designed to take back our personal power from all of what has been keeping us away from self-acceptance. Learning to see ourselves beyond thoughts, beyond our bodies and beyond being a sum of all parts is the goal of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Answer this question : On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being minimum and 10 being the maximum, how much do you love yourself? If your answer is anything less than a 7, this course is for you
- Anyone that wants to learn how to become the best version of themselves, this course is a starting point.
- This course if also a great refresher and a reminder of why self-acceptance is important and how to find it
I am Kshitij Prasai, also known as Coach KP. I am the founder of A Life Well Created (Estd. 2017), a platform dedicated to Life, Success, and Self-Reliance whose mission is to bring Personal Development to people from all walks of life.
I am a life coach and the author of the books "Personal Development Simplified" and "Give yourself the gift of Conscious Optimism" and "An incomplete guide to self-acceptance," all of them available worldwide in paperback, eBook and audio versions.
I care about people, and I love to inspire people to become a better version of themselves. My goal here is to teach you to take small steps brilliantly. I believe that repetition is the mother of skills, and your growth is dependent on what you put in my courses and your life.
By virtue of associating with experts in eastern spirituality early on, and spending my adult life in the western world, I have developed a unique perspective on life. I am a Reiki practitioner, an avid meditator, and a second-year scholar of energy medicine at the Rhys Thomas Institute of Energy Medicine and have spent considerable time learning about core shamanism and Tibetan Shamanism. All of this reflects in my personal development practice and my writings.
I also have a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree in Computer Science and a thriving career in Technology. I stumbled upon personal development when undergoing adverse life circumstances. Since then, I have been looking to give back to the world by adding to the world of personal development to help others.
I hope you learn some valuable lessons from my lectures and teach me something in return.
Remember, we are the sole creator of your experiences.
So, what are you creating today?