RabbitMQ: The Complete Guide with Software Architecture Applications
What you'll learn
- Learn what is RabbitMQ and where it can be used
- Install RabbitMQ and navigate the interface
- Make use of the different configurations, routing functionality, exchange types and queues provided by RabbitMQ to design the best solution possible
- Make use of plugins that will add important features to the RabbitMQ installation
- Architect and design enterprise solutions using RabbitMQ
- Basic programming knowledge will help understand some concepts but is not a requirement
In this course you will learn about RabbitMQ, explore its functionality in detail and learn how it can be used to build scalable and robust systems.
We will go through all of its core features including:
- Different exchange types ( fanout, direct, topic, headers)
- Popular plugins
- Software architecture and design applications
The course is structured around both video tutorials explaining different features, together with practical demonstration sessions to make sure that we are able to apply what we have learnt.
Practical demonstrations are done using the RabbitMQ Management UI, a very useful plugin which will also be explained in detail in the course. In this way, demonstrations are easy to follow by programmers of all programming languages .
I'm also available to answer any queries you may have regarding any course material which you didn't understand or would like further detail on.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use the RabbitMQ Message Broker effectively
- Experienced developers and architects who want to learn how RabbitMQ can fit into their enterprise systems
With an MSc in Software Engineering in addition to over 10 years of professional experience in various software development sectors including e-commerce, finance, and gaming spanning both front end and back end development - I will be delivering to you high-quality courses containing condensed information of different technologies and software architecture design skills that I have acquired through my years.
My goal is to transfer this knowledge to my students in an effective way, without any time-wasting or beating around the bush. My courses are all straight to the point and provide both explanations and examples to ensure the student has fully understood the concepts being explained.
Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
I'm also available for consultation sessions and long term engagements.