RabbitMQ : Messaging with Java, Spring Boot And Spring MVC
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- RabbitMQ Message Broker
- How to create Exchange & Queue
- Publishing Message To RabbitMQ
- Consuming Message From RabbitMQ
- Different Types Of Exchanges With Examples
- RabbitMQ With Spring Boot Using Rabbit Template and Rabbit Listener
- RabbitMQ With Spring MVC Using Rabbit Template and Rabbit Listener
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring MVC Applications Deployment To Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge Of Core Java Required.
- Having Knowledge of Spring Boot OR Spring MVC will add an advantage.
***** Some Reviews From Students *****
Learned everything I needed to about RabbitMQ is this course. EXCELLENT!
Good course on rabbitmq. have learned a lot. specially rabbitmq with pivotal cloud foundry is very much interesting.
It covers technical details about RabbitMQ and how to use them from Java, that's what I was looking for.
Good explanation in simple terms.
Excellent course on RabbitMQ. Have learned in deep about exchange, queue and best part is that it covers all with Spring boot and Spring MVC. Finally learned how to use RabbitMQ on cloud using Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Real life example given to relate with different component is really helpful.
RabbitMQ : It is an open source message broker software. You might have heard Java Messaging Service (JMS) by which two Java applications can communicate with each other.
Using RabbitMQ message broker two Java applications can interact with each other in same way as we human being do by text message.
Message can not go directly from one Java app to other and hence we need Queue and Exchange.
Do not aware of RabbitMQ ,Queue, Exchange OR JMS ? If YES, then you came to right place as you will learn all these things in this course. You can say Its all in one for you.
This course is all about RabbitMQ starting with Core Java and then using RabbitMQ with Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
At the end you will learn to deploy your RabbitMQ Spring MVC and Spring Boot application to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Let me give you an idea that what you will learn from this course.
You will learn concept of Java Messaging Service (JMS) & RabbitMQ Message Broker.
You will learn how to publish and consume messages using core Java.
You will learn different types of exchanges like Direct, Fanout, Topic and Headers Exchange.
You will learn to use RabbitMQ in Spring Boot application using Rabbit Template and Rabbit Listener.
You will learn to use RabbitMQ in Spring MVC application using Rabbit Template and Rabbit Listener.
Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring MVC Applications Deployment To Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Now what are you waiting for ?
Grab the course quickly and get started to learn RabbitMQ message broker with Java. Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and deploy your RabbitMQ Spring MVC and Spring Boot application to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
See you in the course.
- Any Java Developer Curious For RabbitMQ and Java Messaging Service (JMS)