RabbitMQ and Messaging Concepts
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- General messaging concepts
- RabbitMQ management web interface
- Using RabbitMQ .Net client library with C#
- Installing RabbitMQ on a Windows machine
- Pulling and running RabbitMQ Docker image
- C# knowledge only for coding lessons
RabbitMQ is a very popular message broker. It is heavily used in microservices architectures, as a solution for asynchronous, decoupled communication/messaging problem between the services.
It is available on Windows, Linux and Mac. There are also many official Docker images that are ready to run.
RabbitMQ is easy to install, learn, configure and use. There are many official client libraries for popular programming languages. Its management web interface plugin makes learning and testing RabbitMQ even easier.
This course starts with message broker basics continues with RabbitMQ, its components and common usage scenarios. There are demo lessons for testing the RabbitMQ system using management web interface. There are also coding lessons that demonstrates how to use RabbitMQ features from code and implement common messaging scenarios using C#.
I appreciate your valuable feedbacks. Feel free share your feedbacks, recommendations and ask questions on course's questions & answers part.
- Developers who are curious about RabbitMQ and general messaging concepts
- Developers who want to learn RabbitMQ .Net client library