RA: Retail Planning,Assortment Analytics with Excel & Python
What you'll learn
- Make a retail Budget from A-Z
- Learn Python and Analytics
- Assortment planning
- Conversion rate
- Motivation to Learn
- No Need to know Python from Before.
"This is one of the three courses in the Retail Series by RA, each course can be taken independently."
Master Retail planning and analytics with Excel and Python
Retailers face fierce competition every day and keeping up with the new trends and customer preferences is a guarantee for excellence in the modern retail environment. one Keyway to excel in retail management is utilizing the data that is produced every day. It is estimated that We produce an overwhelming amount of data every day, roughly 2.5 quintillion bytes. According to an IBM study, 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years.
Retail analytics is the field of studying the produced retail data and making insightful data-driven decisions from it. as this is a wide field, I have split the Program into three parts.
Retail Planning and assortment analytics with Excel & Python.
1- Retail Metrics
2- Metrics in Python.
4- Retail Planning in Python.
5- Retail Buying.
6- Assortment Optimization.
7- Managing Retail Inventory with Python.
8- Managing stocks based on Types.
Don't worry If you don't know how to code, we learn step by step by applying retail analysis!
*NOTE: Full Program includes downloadable resources and Python project files, homework and Program quizzes, lifetime access, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Who this Program is for:
· If you are an absolute beginner at coding, then take this Program.
· If you work in Retail and want to make data-driven decisions, this Program will equip you with what you need.
· If you are switching from Excel to a data science language. then this Program will fast-track your goal.
· If you are tired of doing the same analysis again and again on spreadsheets and want to find ways to automate it, this Program is for you.
the Program is designed as experiential learning Modules, the first couple of modules are for retail metrics followed by Python programming fundamentals, this is to level all of the takers of this Program to the same pace. and the third part is retail applications using Data science which is using the knowledge of the first two modules to apply. while the Program delivery method will be a mix of me explaining the concepts on a whiteboard, Presentations, and Python-coding sessions where you do the coding with me step by step. there will be assessments in most of the sections to strengthen your newly acquired skills. all the practice and assessments are real retail use cases.
Who this course is for:
- Retail Managers
- Retail Buyers
- Supply chain
"Never follow a book by its cover, In a world that changes every second, we must be resilient and proactive. " Consultant / Developer /Trainer
Consultant in Supply Chain Management & Business Intelligence
Founder - Rescale Analytics – Dubai
• PhD student at the University of Bordeaux.
• Supply chain and data science consultant for several national and multinational clients in the UAE and France.
• Data Scientist, Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management from Bordeaux Ecole de Management, Bordeaux, France
He is currently conducting workshops and seminars in Supply chain and data science as well as consultancy projects for Sephora, Sharaf group and aster pharmacy.
• Haytham conducted more than 70 workshops in UAE in the last three years in supply chain and data science.
Qarar for financial analytics
PWC training Academy
Higher College of Technology
Partners: Edusphere dubai- Limar Tech Saudi arabia – sl-tech Abu Dhabi
Projects :AHQ-SHARAF GROUP:
developing an algorithm for the replenishment of stocks to Sharaf group -adventure HQ . the algorithm is being used since November 2019 with notable results.
Developing and deploying an algorithm for revenue maximization based on elasticity techniques for adventure zones service provided by AHQ.
Projects: Sephora – France
Haytham is working with Kedge business school as part of the team CSIT for partnership
The collaboration of Omni-channel optimization with Sephora France. As a part of his Ph.D. project.
Development: Haytham developed the Inventorize package in R mainly used for supply chain analytics with more than 12000 Downloads so far.