R3 Corda - Build Blockchain / DLT apps.
What you'll learn
- Understand the architecture of Corda
- Learn the Key Concepts and terminology
- Create assets, smart contracts and make transactions
- Learn to convert a blockchain/Dapp idea into a CorDapp
- Using VS Code Corda extension
- Become a Certified Corda Developer
- Very basic understanding of Blockchain/DLT technology
- Prior coding experience is necessary (6+ months of any language), preferably Java or Kotlin
- Knowledge of Java would be very helpful
Corda is an open source platform for developing DLT applications for enterprises, built by the r3 consortium.
This course covers the basics you need to know to get started with developing Cordapps on the Corda platform. The course includes both theory and coding projects. If you already have familiarity with the key concepts of Corda feel free to start at Section 2.
This course is ideal for beginners.
What is not covered
Developing API endpoints for the front-end
Developing front end (html/css)
Comparison with other Blockchain/DLT systems
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn development on Corda platform
- Developers who want to up-skill themselves in the rapidly evolving enterprise blockchain industry
- Anybody who wants to explore and learn about Corda platform
Hey everyone, Me and my team have been developing CorDapps for the financial and supply chain industry for over a year now and i'm really excited about all the possibilities that blockchain/DLT is bringing to almost every industry in the world. My goal is to make it easy for people around the world to get started with developing Dapps using enterprise blockchains. I hope you like the course. Cheers!