R12i Order Management Fundamentals (on R12.2.3)
What you'll learn
- Understand Order To Cash and Credit To Cash Process Flows
- Setup and Implement Order Management, Shipping and Basic Pricing in Order To Cash Process Flow, including the dependent setups in Receivables and Inventory
- Understand the Order-To-Cash Lifecycle with different order flows
- Use Order Scheduling and Workflows for order processing
- Set up and use shipping entities to perform shipping-related activities
- Run and understand standard Order Management and Shipping reports
- Understand and implement Order Import Interface
- Define Inventory Organizations, Sub-Inventories, Locators, Units of Measure, and Items
- Define Customers, Invoice information, and Credit Checking rules
- Basic knowledge of Order To Cash or Credit To Cash processes
- Basic overview and knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite
- Any experience as a Account Receivables or Order Management end-user will be advantageous but not necessary
Oracle Order Management is an order-to-cash solution that provides the capabilities for customers, partners and employees to select the right products and services, negotiate the best prices and ensure timely fulfilment.
The Oracle Order Management and Shipping Execution solution allows the creation of an integrated, seamless order-to-cash process providing the accurate capture of customer orders across multiple channels, streamlined orchestration of order details for seamless fulfillment execution, communication of order status information to customers throughout the order lifecycle and efficient shipment planning and confirmation
The Order-To-Cash lifecycle starts with an Order Entry process, and the Credit-To-Cash process starts when Order Entry and Shipping process ends.
This course helps to prepare for following Oracle Certification:
-- Exam Number: 1Z0-521
-- Exam Name: Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Order Management
Who this course is for:
- Functional Implementer
- Business Users
- Technical Consultant
Kabeer is a seasoned Oracle professional and has been working with Oracle Applications since last 20 years. He is proficient in Oracle E Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Cloud Computing and a number of technologies related to Oracle Operating System, Server and Virtualization. Originally from India, he has traveled extensively on consulting assignments across South Asia and Australasia, and now a citizen of New Zealand. He has worked with some of the well known large corporations, including Oracle Corporation in New Zealand.
He started his career by learning Oracle Applications on 10.6 Character and 10.7 Smart Client versions. Since then he has extensively worked on Oracle E Business Suite releases 11, 11i and up until the latest release 12i.
Since last couple of years Kabeer has been managing Oracle Fusion Applications 11g, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Cloud Computing, Enterprise Server Virtualization using VM and Solution Architecture.
Kabeer likes to work out in gym a couple of times in a week and likes to go to natural bushes and beaches over the weekend.