R12i Oracle E Business Suite Fundamentals - Advanced
What you'll learn
- Concepts of Enterprise, Enterprise Software and Oracle E Business Suite Release 12i
- Navigating in Oracle E Business Suite Responsibilities, Menus and Forms
- Searching Forms and running standard Reports
- Understanding Oracle E Business Suite Release 12i Architecture
- Concepts of Flexfields and Multi-Org Architecture
- Overview of file structure and Oracle E Business Suite installation
- Fundamental concepts of Oracle System Administrator and Application Developer roles
- Overview of shared entities and integration within Oracle Applications modules
- Tips on preparation of Oracle E Business Suite R12i Essentials Certification exam
- Basic knowledge of the concept of doing business in an enterprise
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology
- Any work experience as a business user is advantageous but not necessary
Oracle E Business Suite is the most comprehensive suite of integrated global business applications that provides the most adaptable global business plantform. It helps to provides the most customer-focused applications strategy, which is further complemented by the integrated business intelligence portfolio.
In this class you will learn the Oracle E Business Suite Release 12i Fundamental Concepts. The class goes with a basic assumption that the participants have no working knowledge of Enterprise Software, and hence starts with the fundamental concept of an Enterprise. It then introduces the concept of enterprise software and Oracle E Business Suite. The participants will then be introduced to various concepts right from logging-in to Oracle Applications, to Navigating through Responsibilities, Menus, Forms and running standard Reports.
The trainer will then take you to deeper concepts of understanding Flexfields, Oracle Applications architecture, integrated business applications, concepts of Oracle Worklow and Alerts, and finally detailed sessions on Oracle Systems Administrator and Application Developer roles and underlying concepts.
- Exam Number = IZ0-204
- Exam Name = Oracle E Business Suite R12: E Business Essentials
Who this course is for:
- End Users
- Technical Consultants / Developers
- Functional Implementers / Business Analysts
Kabeer is a seasoned Oracle professional and has been working with Oracle Applications since last 20 years. He is proficient in Oracle E Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Cloud Computing and a number of technologies related to Oracle Operating System, Server and Virtualization. Originally from India, he has traveled extensively on consulting assignments across South Asia and Australasia, and now a citizen of New Zealand. He has worked with some of the well known large corporations, including Oracle Corporation in New Zealand.
He started his career by learning Oracle Applications on 10.6 Character and 10.7 Smart Client versions. Since then he has extensively worked on Oracle E Business Suite releases 11, 11i and up until the latest release 12i.
Since last couple of years Kabeer has been managing Oracle Fusion Applications 11g, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Cloud Computing, Enterprise Server Virtualization using VM and Solution Architecture.
Kabeer likes to work out in gym a couple of times in a week and likes to go to natural bushes and beaches over the weekend.