RStudio For Beginner Data Scientists
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of R Studio
- Data Preparation within R Studio
- Create Visualisations within R Studio
- Build Working Functions
- Work With Loops Such As For, If, Ifelse & While
- Data Science
- Windows PC
- Problem Solving Mindset
This course aims to cover the fundamental aspects of RStudio, whilst also providing some practical examples of how to use RStudio in a data science use case. This course provides varied difficulty of material to test whether the concepts covered in the lectures have been understood and can be applied.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner R Studio users with an interest in data analysis
- Data Scientists wanting to learn RStudio
I have recently completed a BSc in Business Analytics as well as a year in industry where I worked in an Advanced Analytics department using analytical tools on a daily basis. These tools included RStudio, Alteryx and Tableau. This has enabled me to become proficient in these tools which I am now offering as courses to enable beginner data scientists to enter the field.