R Shiny Flex Dashboard Interactive Data Visualization
What you'll learn
- Convert their analysis into interactive data visualizations and dashboards using R Shiny, Flex Dashboards, plotly, iGraph, visNetwork and Tidyquant.
- Understand the benefits of Flex Dashboards over traditional R Shiny applications and Shiny Dashboards
- Understand key concepts of Shiny app development
- Understand key benefits and use cases of Graph Network analysis using iGraph and visNetwork
- Understand key benefits of stock trading / technical analysis / algorithmic trading using R Tidyquant vs MetaTrader Excel R Quantmod libraries
- Taking my course R Tidyverse Reporting and Analytics for Excel users is beneficial but not required. The courses uses R Studio and works with the Tidyverse standards of R. All Tidyverse code is very simple and can be used without prior knowledge.
Let me ask you a question
Do you want to shortcut the time it takes learn how to build interactive applications using Shiny in R?
Are you tired of spending hours shifting through the internet to find small snipets of code that you need to figure out how to put together?
Let me tell you a little known secret. 99% of the information available on R is massively out of date.
R has been around for over 20 years now and since then it has been exponentially enhanced through some really amazing libraries.
Learning to use the best new libraries available is the difference between using version 1 of the software that was developed over 20 years ago and using version 10.
You'll be able produce impressive results with less code and less study by leveraging the work of some of the smartest people in the world.
In this course you will learn the best way to build interactive web applications with R Shiny that no one else is teaching.
My name is Jonathan Ng and I will be your instructor
I will take you step by step through the end to end process of building several different applications in minutes not hours so you can start applying these techniques to your own work immediately.
You will learn how you can
Write simplier more concise code and skip over at least half of the material usually required to learn app development with R.
Right now this is the fastest most efficient way to build data applications when compared to other platforms like Python or traditional methods of R.
You'll be able to make your content more flexible so you can also publish it to a range of different formats including web pages, books, slide decks and not just interactive dashboards!
You'll learn how Graph network analysis could revolutinise the way you work with data and see how you can easily implement graph visualisations in a dashboard.
R is an incredible tool for stock market and timeseries analysis that allows you to simultaneously analyse entire portfolios of stocks and gives you the ability to take advantage of new machine learning techniques to analyze your data. In this course you'll learn about some of the best new libraries for working with stock and timeseries data which we will imbed into an app.
Besides apps you'll also learn how to super charge your every day R code by writting your own functions and learning how to make them super dynamic with some advanced concepts such as tidy evaluation.
I'm super excited to present this course to you and look forward to seeing you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Data analyst who are looking for an elegant solution to quickly turning their analysis into interactive dashboards or Shiny web applications using R
I've always enjoyed figuring out how to get things done in the most efficient way possible. How do you achieve 10x more results with 10x less work? Whether you're looking to get in shape, learn a new sport, invest for your future or get better at your job there are tips, tricks, strategies and shortcuts that can help you achieve that more effectively.
One of your key tools will absolutely be the effective use of technology. Technology is a multiplier of results and learning to use the right technology for the job is key.