R Programming : R Language for Everyone
What you'll learn
- 1. History and Features of R
- 2. Installing R and packages in R.
- 3. Programs on data types in R.
- 4. Built-in Functions in R
- 5. Creating and manipulating a vector in R.
- 6. Creating matrix and manipulating matrix in R.
- 7. Creating and operations on Factors in R.
- 8. Operations on Data Frames in R.
- 9. What are the Operations perform on Lists in R.
- 10. Write a Program based on Operators in R.
- 11. Comparison of Matrices and Vectors in R.
- 12. Write a Programs on If else statements in R.
- 13. Write two Programs on For Loops in R.
- 14. Write two Programs on While Loops in R.
- 15. Customizing and Saving to Graphs in R.
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be learn and grow.
Learn Programming In R And R Studio.
no coding experience or a statistics background needed.
This is a course of R programming which will deal with practical approaches in R , Starting with easy and will move towards solving more complex problems .
Here you will also learn to find meaningful insights from the data , play with data and visualize it .
Working with datasets , making data Frame , gathering data and meeting Requirements.
Here are some examples of things you will be able to do after finishing the course:
Able to work Effectively with R and R studio
Load CSV and Excel files into R;
Work with data types and built in functions in R
Installing R and packages in R
creating and manipulating vectors ,factors and matrices in R
Analyze real datasets and understand the R code.
make programs on loops in R.
Plot histograms and Bar plots and Pie charts of numerical data.
This course is for Everyone who is willing to learn and understand R from Beginning.
Don't worry if you are a complete noob , you can also join it as you will learn from basics only then going to advanced levels.
Hope you will like this course and be able to learn complex concepts easily .
Try to watch every video to understand better
If you are in the field of Data Science or Software Development Engineering or Any Kind of Statistic related field this course will be your best choices.
and anyone who is willing to learn R can join.
Beginner to Expert Level...
Contents : Latest
Materials : Premium and Exclusive
Labs : Yes
Theory : Yes
Codes : Up to date
#r programming #data science r language and r studio #shiny #statistics #r shiny #r programming language
See you in the course
A course by R Expert.
Join thousands of professionals and students in this R journey and discover the amazing power of this statistical open-source language.
This course will be constantly updated based on students feedback.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to learn R through practical implementation
- R developers looking to enhance their skills
- those who want to kick start their Career as a Data Scientist
- Researchers in Field of Data Science and Machine learning .
- Beginner Python developer curious about data science
- Anyone who is willing to learn should join.
I am a self driven motivated individual with an ability to grow myself and others.
My field of Specialization is Data Science and Machine Learning .
I have hands on experience in Analysing Data Making Predictions
using Python and R .
I am Microsoft Certified Azure AND Data Fundamentals and have good knowledge about Cloud
And if you like my courses its contents and Exclusive Materials and Documentation you can provide your Good Rating and Feedback.
Stay Tuned and will continue bringing more such courses to stay productive and updated with latest trends in Data Science and Machine Learning and Computer Science Engineering.