Quran Recitation for English Speakers - Level 1
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should be able to understand and carry out instructions in basic English
- For kids under the age of 10, you should be accompanied by a guardian who can assist you in carrying out Instructions
This course is for beginners who want to learn to read Quran. At the end of this course you would be able to:
- Identify Arabic letters
- Pronounce the Arabic letters correctly
- Develop a basic tone of recitation, which will help later in learning advanced recitation
- Read words from Quran broken into letters with Fatha
- Develop beginner level Arabic accent and fluency while reading broken words
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners who want to learn to read Quran
- This course is for audience aged 5+ who want to start learning the Quran early
- This course is specially designed for beginners with whom traditional methods of teaching have not worked
Professionally I work as a Chief Architect for a large IT company. I have previously owned and operated software development companies. I have also worked as an instructor and taught IT courses at various institutions and universities.
I hold a Masters in Computing and Information Sciences with a Major in AI. I have special interests in Comparative Religion, Psychology and Communication Techniques. I have previously written articles in online magazines on Religion, Politics, IT and Opinion sections.