Quran Reading Made Easy
What you'll learn
- The formation of words from the Arabic alphabets and the pronunciation of the words with the short and the long vowels.
- The spelling and the reading of the Quranic verses
- Explaination of some fundamental Quran reading rules.
- Eloquent Qur'an recitation with the Tajweed
- Students should be able to read and write the Arabic alphabets correctly
This course teaches the basic terms that are needed in spelling and reading the verses of the Qur'an through the identification of the Arabic alphabets in words and the pronunciation of the words with their marks and signs.
The course also teaches the reading and the writing of the Arabic words. Some of these have been taken from the Quran in order to teach the writing of the verses of the Quran and enhance the memorization of the Quran.
So in this course in shaa Allah,
• I'll teach you the formation of words from the Arabic alphabets and the pronunciation of the words with the short and the long vowels.
• I shall also take you through the spelling and the reading of some Quranic verses taken from the last thirtieth part and
• I shall explain some fundamental Quran reading rules to you as well.
The course starts with the explanation of the Arabic short vowels. The first section deals with the first six short vowels while the remaining two were explained in the fifth section. Lectures of the first section were subsequently followed by those of the explanation of the modification of the shapes of each Arabic alphabets at their different positions in words. I explained these words' formations by grouping the letters in their alphabetically order and forming words from them accordingly. Following these are the topics of reading the alphabets with the long vowels and the eventual ending of the lectures with topics on Qur'an reading rules and exercises.
Who this course is for:
- Qur'an reading beginners that cannot recite the Quran from the Mushaf
- Intermediate Quran learners that are passionate about applying the tajweed rules in their recitations
- Beginner Students of Arabic that want to learn the correct reading of the Arabic texts
I'm a trained teacher with a degree in Chemistry Education.I hold an Ijazaa in Quranic Memorization and a higher diploma in Arabic and Islamic Studies.
I have taught the hadith and the aadab in both formal and informal settings. I have also taught different age groups the Qur'an Memorization and currently I teach kids.
My passion is teaching the Qur'an as it was revealed ( with Tajweed) and teaching the language of the Qur'an(Arabic).