Qur'an Memorization for Kids:Build Quran Recitation Fluency
What you'll learn
- Recite the last ten chapters of the Quran by heart
- Pronounce the Arabic alphabet correctly and sequentially
- Write the Arabic alphabets correctly
- Name some objects and animals Arabic .
- A pupil is required to have access to a voice recording and playback device and a set of headphones as well.
- Parents are required to guide each child through recording his /her voice and playing it back in order to compare their recitations with that of the teacher.
- They are also required to print out two worksheets( one with dotted traceable letters and the other with lines) for each of the alphabets as well as colouring sheets for the alphabets from the links that shall be provided across the course.
Memorization of the Qur'an with tajweed is often a big challenge for every absolute beginner. Every word has to be pronounced correctly while applying the correct reading rules simultaneously. This course aims at simplifying the reading of the Quran in a way that facilitates its quick yet sound memorization with tajweed.
Build a solid foundation of fluency in the pronunciation of words and reading of sentences with these lectures that are basically designed for kids.
- Word by word memorization of the last ten chapters of the Qur'an
- The Arabic alphabets and some of the words each of them starts
- Writing of the Arabic alphabets
A Fundamental Skill at Your Fingertips
Learning to recite the verses of the Quran word-by-word is central to attaining fluency in its recitation.Arabic alphabets are learnt along with its writing as they are the building blocks of these words.Availability of free resources boosts the learning of these alphabets.
Memorization of these last ten chapters of the Quran will insha Allah smoothens the recitation of the other chapters. Kids will also be able to apply them in their daily adkar. The lectures will also complement busy- parents' efforts in assisting their kids with their hifdh.
Content and Overview
Suitable for beginning reciters, through this course of 30 lectures and 9 hours of content, you shall be taken through word-by-word memorization of verses until you are able to recite long sentences fluently insha Allah.Guidelines towards the perfection of memorized verses are provided at the end of each lecture.
The course will take an average of six months to cover insha Allah and at the end of the course, you shall be able to recite the last ten chapters of the Quran by heart .You'll be able to write and pronounce the Arabic alphabets correctly and sequentially.
Letter words taught by defining and drilling with the use of visuals(graphics, text and animations) to reinforce learning will help students to be able to refer to common objects and animals by their Arabic names.This shall also be tested using memory games insha Allah.
With these lessons,you will have the basic skills to memorize longer chapters at greater speed and you will have built a strong foundation for your reading and writing in Arabic.You will also receive a verifiable certificate of completion when you finish the course insha Allah.
Who this course is for:
- This Quran Recitation from Scratch course is meant for the preschoolers and/or students that are not well versed in their recitation of the Quran nor capable of writing and pronouncing the Arabic alphabet. No prior recitation knowledge is required. Hence this course is not for pupils/students that are fluent in their recitation or have memorized these ten Chapters that shall be covered in this course
I'm a trained teacher with a degree in Chemistry Education.I hold an Ijazaa in Quranic Memorization and a higher diploma in Arabic and Islamic Studies.
I have taught the hadith and the aadab in both formal and informal settings. I have also taught different age groups the Qur'an Memorization and currently I teach kids.
My passion is teaching the Qur'an as it was revealed ( with Tajweed) and teaching the language of the Qur'an(Arabic).