Quora & Reddit Ads: Driving Traffic & Increasing Sales
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Ability to effectively advertise on Quora & Reddit
- Know the difference between Quora & Reddit and when to advertise on each platform
- Target the right people at the right time using Quora & Reddit's targeting tools
- Understand the key ad elements that will allow you to create an effective ad
- Comprehend the most important campaign analytics and metrics in order to improve and enhance your running ads.
- You don’t need to have any prior Quora & Reddit Ad Platform experience as I’ll cover all of the concepts from scratch. You just need a Quora & Reddit account.
Quora & Reddit are two of the biggest online communities in the world.
Quora and Reddit users tend to be absolutely invested with the topics they follow. If the product or service you offer are related to the topics being discussed, it may appeal to Quora and Reddit users which will increase your chance of gaining a new customer.
Quora and Reddit's advertising platforms may not be popular as Facebook and Google Ads, but if you go about it the right way, both of these platforms can help you reach millions of potential customers in the process.
- Digital Marketing Specialists (Experience level doesn't matter)
- Individuals looking for new ways to increase website traffic and boost sales