Quizlet - a cool tool for teachers
- Students should have basic knowledge of personal computers
Participants will know how to create study sets using the Quizlet tool. They also will learn how to use the different features of the Quizlet software such as flash cards, spell, learn, test, match and gravity to encourage learning among students.
By just creating one study set, the students will have the option of choosing the game that they like to reinforce themselves with the concepts taught in the class.
Students can also do the revision at the convenience of their home or from their mobile device any time. The process can be repeated for as many times the student wants it.
Who this course is for:
- Teachers or anyone who likes to teach
- 03:39Why use Quizlet as a teaching tool?
- 02:07Logging on to Quizlet
- 03:52Creating a Quizlet study set
- 02:08Using Quizlet flashcards feature
- 01:26Using Quizlet learn feature
- 02:13Using Quizlet spell feature
- 02:05Using Quizlet "test" feature
- 02:32Setting the options for the "Test" game
- 01:32Using Quizlet match feature
- 02:23Using Quizlet gravity feature
- 02:20Creating Multiplication - basic study set
- 02:51Combining two study sets
- 02:47Combining many study sets for overall revision and printing study sets
- 02:24Deleting study sets
- 02:03Creating classes in Quizlet
- 5 questionsQuizlet - cool tool for teachers - Quiz
- 00:00Link to Quizlet
- 00:02Link to Quizlet diagrams - a new feature in Quizlet
An electrical engineer by training, Alagu Sundaram has a passion for teaching since young. He enjoys teaching maths, engineering and computer aided design to students at various levels.
Alagu Sundaram received the "School Teaching Award" in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore in the year 2016
Alagu Sundaram is currently heading a team of lecturers in the Polytechnic to convert an existing face to face module "Computer Aided Design" into a fully remote learning module.