Quit Smoking Now!
What you'll learn
- You will understand that you are more likely than not, going to be part of a negative health statistic.
- You will learn how to calculate your true financial cost of smoking.
- You will look at how your actions are affecting those around you.
- You will understand addiction and why nicotine is so hard to quit.
- You will learn more about yourself and understand why you smoke.
- You will learn how to change your routine to avoid triggers.
- You will learn how to identify if you are truly ready to quit.
- You will learn how to make the commitment and set a quit date.
- You will learn how to take action and stop smoking.
- You will learn what it feels like to not have a nicotine addiction.
- You should be motivated and ready to quit smoking.
- No prior knowledge is okay; students range from this being their first attempt to this being their 25th attempt.
- You can complete this course on your own time and pace.
- It is recommended that you watch the entire course from beginning to end and then work back through it as you experience the activities.
- You can watch this course from anywhere that has an internet connection.
- You will benefit from this course if you take notes, journal and truly reflect upon each lecture and apply the suggestions into your daily routine.
- This course will be updated often and with lifetime access it means that if you are ever struggling you can come back and view lectures as needed and reflect on the assigments.
- There will be a range of quizzes, assignments, and extra resources so to make the most of the course, it is highly recommended that you participate fully.
- You will notice links to podcasts after certain lectures so please take the time to listen to each podcast to gain deeper knowledge on how to kick your addiction forever.
- You must be completely honest with yourself - remember, this is for you. You got this!
***** 5 STAR REVIEWS:
I enjoyed this course very much, the lessons are very good structured, the teacher is describing clearly all the steps needed to be taken on the way of quiting to smoke. I deeply appreciate the resources, especially the workbook. Thank you very much!
Denise has created a really in-depth course for those looking to quit smoking. She lays out some great points and plan of action and her teaching style is easy to follow. A+
Have you tried to quit smoking before?
Want to quit smoking but aren't sure exactly what to do?
Know you need to stop smoking but are afraid of the cravings?
You can stop smoking forever!
You can break your nicotine addiction from home!
You WILL feel healthier, look better, be richer and live longer when you quit smoking!
With "Quit Smoking Now!" this course will walk you through the entire process I've used to personally help over 2,000 students with addiction and recovery.
I walk you through:
Your financials (yes, you'll be richer after taking this course!)
Second hand smoke
Understanding yourself (so you can make the required changes in your life)
Knowing if you are ready to quit smoking
Setting a quit date for smoking
How to take action
The course is designed to provide you with the tools they need over the next 30 days in order to stay free from smoking. You should take this course if you need the expertise of professionals but prefer to quit on your own. Taking a course online is truly the best of both worlds as it's flexible and you can learn on your own time, in your own home.
You will get a downloadable quit smoking workbook which is a very important part of the course.
Know that you're not alone! You will be able to communicate with others who are going through the same thing. Your instructor will be by your side every step of the way.
This course is action based so be ready to start implementing the techniques right away. It's recommended that you watch the entire course from start to finish and then go back through the course as you are working through your journey.
If you are ready to change your life, have better relationships, mental and physical health and save a ton of money, then you're in the right place.
It's time to get empowered.
You will get monthly emails, access to our private Facebook group and instructor support through the Q&A.
Don't wait any longer! Start now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this course only for people who struggle with a smoking addiction?
A: While this course was primarily written for people who struggle with a smoking addiction other people can benefit from taking this course such as family members who are worried about a love one or substance abuse counselors who want more knowledge and insight on addiction and recovery
Q: How is it possible to recover from an addiction online? Don't I need a doctor or a 12-step program?
A: 12 step programs are outdated and their success rates are shockingly low. Not everyone needs medical support but if you feel you do, you can combine this course with the support from your doctor. The material in this course will give you the tools you need to be successful in fighting a smoking addiction, however, you will need to find the motivation within so you can apply the concepts you will learn.
On top of everything else, you find additional resources at the end of each lecture that contain links to video tips and podcasts. You will get the most from this course if you incorporate all of the techniques that you learn about. To have long term success you will need to make sure you are taking care of your not just your physical body but your mental health and social circles too.
Upon completing the final lecture, you will receive a certificate of completion.
I am confident that if you implement the strategies and techniques laid out in this course you will be able to kick your addiction for good.
Imagine how much time and money you will save by not smoking. Don't wait and spiral further down the hole.
I will be with you every step of the way.
Take charge of your health now! You got this! Start today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quit smoking / nicotine.
- Anyone that wants to help someone else stop smoking.
- Because this course is action based, students should be self motivated and ready to take action immediately.
- Quitting Smoking is often the hardest substance to quit so students should be prepared mentally and emotionally to fight this battle.
- Anyone who wants better personal and professional relationships will benefit from taking this course and quitting smoking.
- Those who quit smoking are among us all; lawyers, doctors, teachers, construction workers, customer service professionals, tech employees, entrepreneurs, students, etc.
- Many professionals who are looking to get into social work that focuses on chemical dependency, addiction or substance abuse would also benefit from taking this course.
- Uncovering certain barriers can be uncomfortable so be ready to work hard.
- Quitting smoking shows perseverance and determination which are solid life skills that can be transferrable to other areas of your life.
- If you want to feel proud, accomplished and healthy then this course is for you!
Denise Roberts is the author of The Sobriety Success Method and the owner of Live Rehab (an online addiction and recovery platform for the modern age). Denise helps people obtain sobriety and break addiction from home.
Her education includes having an Associate's Degree in Behavioral Health and Chemical Dependency, a Bachelor's Degree in Counseling with an emphasis on Substance Abuse, Chemical Dependency, and Addiction, and a Master's Degree in Psychology.
Denise has multiple certifications in chemical dependency and has worked as a drug and alcohol counselor. She has many years of experience working in the behavioral health field, social services, and working with teens as a crisis supervisor.