Quickstart Online Marketing Guide for Fitness Professionals
What you'll learn
- Identify your ideal client
- Find your ideal client online
- Create a free resource/download for your ideal client
- Set up an email marketing account
- Link your free resource to different marketing platforms
- Design a newsletter to build a relationship with your ideal client
- List a range of suitable marketing strategies to keep building your list of potential clients
- Internet & Computer or other device
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF Workbook is desirable
This course is for health, fitness and wellness professionals who are new to the industry or do not yet have any structure to their existing business in terms of online marketing. It will help you narrow down your ideal client so your marketing becomes more effective, saving you time, money and energy. We move step by step through the key components which include getting yourself in front of your ideal audience, the importance of creating a free valuable resource and how to produce one quickly through to regularly staying in touch with your online followers.
A workbook has been created to help you explore the best online marketing for you! It is a place to record your idea's and research which will be valuable as you progress your marketing.
This course is taught via video's, presentations and tutorials which take your through different pieces of free software. It is broken down into manageable and actionable lessons and will only take 1 hour to complete.
So if you are in the health, fitness or wellness industry and do not currently have structure to your online marketing then this course will be perfect for you....you will hit the road running right from the start!
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for health, fitness & wellness professionals that have not started any online marketing or those who do not currently have any structure to their existing business marketing
- It is a quickstart guide for those not familiar with the basics of online marketing and targeting ideal clients
- This course is probably not for you if you already have the key fundamentals established in your business i.e. email marketing lists, newsletters, blogs etc, unless you want to refresh your knowledge and check you aren't missing any of the basics.
- This course is not for those that have completed detailed training in online marketing.
Hi, I’m an exercise specialist and fitness tutor and have been for 8 years now. After graduating university in the field of Sport Science (BSc) I knew my passion was to work with people that had medical conditions. I trained to become a Level 4 Exercise Specialist, specifically for those with cardiac conditions alongside running my own Personal Training business and working in the corporate world as a health consultant. I also started teaching Sport Science to college students and soon found myself developing a Fitness Training Provider where I now teach courses and seminars to fellow fitness professionals around special population groups. I love teaching people to get their communities active and seeing the benefits that exercise can have on people’s wellbeing. I often get asked questions about the ‘business’ side of being a health & fitness professional which inspired me to teach keen learners online so they could take on board both the practical field based skills as well as the business skills required. Here on Udemy I hope to offer a range of training for health, fitness and wellness professionals as well as offer my expertise to individuals that are living with different medical conditions. I look forward to support you!