Quickly Batch Export & Package Logo Files for Clients
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Package design files in a professional manner
- Understand the different file types available for export in Illustrator
- Save time by batch exporting multiple files at once
- Learn how to leverage multiple artboards in Illustrator
- Understand what assets to give clients when you finish your project
- should already know how to use Illustrator to create the logo
- You should already have artwork that you are ready to export
In this course, I will walk you through exactly how I package up a logo when I'm finished with the project so that the client has everything they need to put their brand new logo to use. These techniques can be used with any type of artwork you want to create and export from Adobe Illustrator, but for the purpose of this course, we are just focusing on logos.
You will learn to:
Take a client's idea and create a varied and organized artboard
Take the client's design selection and move it carefully and quickly to a new artboard so that everything is organized and easy-to-find down the road, if needed
Quickly batch export the design into multiple file formats that you can deliver to your client
Let's dive in!
What Students Are Saying About This Course:
I found this class very interesting and so helpful to see design work/flow in action. I don't mind that it was presented kind of quickly because I can always go back and re-watch or slow the video. I haven't found any other class quite like this and I'm glad it is available. - Tracey D.
I can not emphasis how good this is. This is a template how files should be sent from a design studio, freelancer. This has so many golden nuggets it's unbelievable. You're crazy if you skip this course. - Peter Cairns
- Graphic designers who are looking to add more professionalism to their file delivery process for their clients.
- Graphic designers who want to learn best practices when it comes to packaging final files
- Do not take this course if you don't know how to use Illustrator yet.
In this lecture, I will walk you through my logo workflow to give you a big-picture view of how I start with an idea and land on a final design that the client approves so that I can finalize the file.
In this lecture, I will walk you through creating a new, clean artboard in a format that is friendly for any application or user (printer, embroidery company, web manager, etc.).
In this lecture, I will show you how to batch process your designs quickly and efficiently.
Here's another video that's fairly unedited just so you can truly "look over my shoulder" at how I work through real revisions for a client. Some of this will repeat what you've already learned in this short course, but some of it will show you how I do things with a real project.
I hope you enjoy, and I hope you learn something valuable. My goal is to "demystify" the logo design and revision process to show you how straight-forward it can be. It's easy to learn a new tool in Illustrator, but sometimes it's difficult to know how to take that tool or skill and turn it into a repeatable process for a client. This video is a little long, but it's so that you can see exactly how I approach things without the magic of a slick video edit.