Mastering QuickBooks Online Bookkeeping & Accounting
What you'll learn
- Pulling QuickBooks Online reports like Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Generating Accounts Receivable Aging report, Accounts Payable Aging report, and other useful reports
- Using Cash Flow Planner to track your money coming in and money going out
- Using Projects to track your income and costs for projects, jobs, or customers
- And much more!
- No prior knowledge needed. All you need is a desire to learn!
In this course I will show you how to master the basics of QuickBooks Online bookkeeping & accounting. Each lesson is around 3-7 minutes and you can learn at your own pace, on your own schedule. This course is designed to be as practical as possible, with lots of examples, and explained in plain simple language anyone can understand. QuickBooks Online bookkeeping & accounting is easy to learn and fun to use. It is one of the most user friendly bookkeeping & accounting software.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
Pulling reports in QuickBooks Online
Generating Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reports and other financial statement reports
Generating Accounts Receivable Aging and Accounts Payable Aging reports, and other useful reports
Using the Cash Flow feature to help you budget money coming in and money going out
Using the Projects feature to help you track income and costs of projects and jobs
And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA - Calvin K. Lee
Calvin is a Certified QuickBooks Online Advanced Pro Advisor
He is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
Over 78,000+ students from 179 countries enrolled in his courses
Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
He has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young)
Subtitles (captions) available in English
Certificate of Completion available
I guarantee you will learn bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online. If you aren't absolutely satisfied, Udemy's refund policy has a 30-day money-back guarantee
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COURSE:
"I found the Cash Flow Planner very interesting, but I liked the Reports more. Overall the course and the instructor were very clear and informative. Instructor was very knowledgeable and his course was very interactive and current." - Christine S.
"The class is easy to understand. No long overwhelming videos and explanations." - Sandra M.
"Everything has been discussed clearly. The clarity of the voice is very good." - Mary J.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner bookkeeping & accounting students
- Bookkeepers & accountants who want to learn the QuickBooks software
- Business owners who want to understand their business finances better
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is an accountant, consultant, teacher, and author. He has provided accounting & consulting services to large Fortune 500 companies. Calvin's passion is teaching, and he has 77,000+ students enrolled in his online courses.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.
- "Simple, straightforward explanations, lots of helpful examples." - Viktoria A.
- "The explanation is awesome!" - Hoshmand N.
- "Easy to understand" - Curtis J.
- "The videos are clear and concise. The teaching style is great because I can understand the material, and I like that there are quizzes." - Antoinette J.
- "Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
- "Great course. Very professional! The course is very informative for a beginner like me. The instructor is good. He has a way of making complicated topics simple." - Joselito F.
- "I love how clear the instructor is, very direct to the point." - Paulline M.
CALVIN'S BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Calvin Lee" on Udemy to see all courses.)
- Bookkeeping Basics Explained
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
- Start a Bookkeeping Business