QuickBooks Pro 2013 Training the Easy Way
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating your company file
- Working with QuickBooks preferences
- Creating estimates
- Working with vendors and bills
- Setup the chart of accounts for your business
- Reconciling statements
- Working with credit cards
- Working with sales tax including paying sales tax
- Working with payroll
- Working with customers and jobs
During this QuickBooks Pro 2013 video training course, learn to use QuickBooks to manage your business's finances. Your certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor trainer will show how to create accounts to organizing customer, vendor, and item records.
Discover how to setup QuickBooks Pro 2013 for the first time, pay employees, create reports, reconcile, work with sales tax, setup inventory, receive payments, and much more.
This course is designed to be an introduction to the features offered by QuickBooks Pro 2013. This is not an accounting course. Each business and home financial situation is unique, with different procedures required in response to various rules, laws and policies. Please consult your accountant, employer, QuickBooks ProAdvisor or other appropriate expert with regard to specific requirements or guidelines.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
- Small business owners or those managing QuickBooks for a small business