Quickbooks Premier DESKTOP 2017 Essentials
What you'll learn
- In this course, you will learn how to:
- Enter the opening balances
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post the wages journal
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
- Course Goal: By the end of the course you will be able to complete various common functions using Quickbooks ENTERPRISE
- How to write off a bad debt
- You need to access QuickBooks Desktop 2017 edition
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
Looking for an effective way to master Quickbooks Premier Desktop 2017? Look no further than our comprehensive course! Designed for bookkeepers, accountants, and business owners alike, this practical course will teach you everything you need to know to be proficient in using the software.
With a focus on the most popular functions, you’ll learn how to set up a Quickbooks system from scratch, enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports, and much more.
Our course is structured in a practical way, with scenario-based assignments that allow you to learn by doing. You’ll be given tasks to complete, followed by video answers that show you how to do it. You’ll then have a chance to try it yourself on your own system before watching the video again to reinforce your learning.
This course is an excellent choice if you’re looking to work with Quickbooks Premier Desktop 2017, add this valuable skill to your CV, or meet job requirements. And if you’re a bookkeeper or accountant, this course is a must-have for working with clients.
Successful completion of our course is equivalent to having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts. And with the instructor available to answer student queries each day, you can be confident that you have the support you need to succeed.
Don’t wait – sign up for our course today and take your Quickbooks Desktop skills to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who will be using this for their clients
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- This course is designed for bookkeepers, accountants, and business owners who want to master Quickbooks Premier Desktop 2017
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Quickbooks Enterprise
Lisa Newton BA MSc AAT has a masters degree in Investment Management and a first class honours degree in Accounting with Marketing. She formed her first company in 2004 with £150 in the same month of graduating from City University, London UK. Lisa has never had a full time 9 to 5 job in her life. She's a serial entrepreneur and author who holds directorships in various industries including telecoms, property management, publishing, hair & beauty as well as finance. She has won various awards in Business including: Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2007, in 2008 Enterprising Business Award, in 2016 BE Mogul Award and has been nominated and shortlisted in numerous others. In 2011 and in 2012 one of her companies won Best Accounting Franchisor Award. In 2015 and 2017 one of her companies won Best Bookkeeping Business London (Accountancy International Awards).
Lisa's books include: How to write a book in two weeks, Constant Cashflow, Make the most of your money, How to start your own bookkeeping business, Cosmic ordering with Vision Boards, How to Franchise Your Business and Quickbooks Online The Handbook. Some of the books are in audio-format on itunes and audible.
Lisa hosts her own show The Authors Podcast which can be found on the iTunes channel.
Lisa supports the charity The MS Society. A speaker, coach, consultant and an avid networker, Lisa enjoys meeting people and working on projects with like-minded individuals.
In her spare time, Lisa likes traveling, dancing salsa, writing books, learning languages, meditation, yoga and cosmic ordering.