QuickBooks Online: Working with Vendors and Expenses
What you'll learn
- Work with the Vendor List
- Adjust your Accounts Payable settings
- Create Bills
- Pay Bills
- Write Checks
- Print Checks
- Add Credit Card Expenses
- Buy Inventory
- Make charges billable to Customers
- Do basic job costing
- Run expense reports
- You will need a subscription to QuickBooks Online. Note that if you want the Essentials or Plus versions, we can help you get a 20% discount!
Learn QuickBooks Online! In this 3-hour course, business owners and bookkeepers will learn the correct way to manage their company expenses in QBO.
We’ll explore all your options for working with Vendors and Suppliers, from Purchase Order to Bill to Payment.
You'll see how to write and print checks, and enter credit card expenses.
We'll explore passing expenses on to Customers, and doing job costing.
Whether you’re new to QuickBooks Online – or suspect you’re not using it correctly – I’ll teach you all the basics (and a lot of tips & tricks) that will allow you to get the most out of your software, and watch your company grow.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, I’ve assisted hundreds of small businesses to set up and troubleshoot their QuickBooks files, saving them time and money.
Complete this course and earn 3 CPE Credits!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
Alicia Katz Pollock is a QuickBooks trainer with a quick wit and years of experience. As Insightful Accountant’s Top 10 ProAdvisor in 2021, her video courses and books are helping bookkeeping professionals learn QuickBooks Online in the shortest amount of time with the longest retention.
She’s a member of Intuit’s national training team, a frequent conference speaker, has a Master of Arts in Teaching, and is known as a “QBO Rock Star” not just because she’s good at QuickBooks but also because she plays bass.
A natural teacher, Alicia earned her Master of Arts in Teaching, but instead of turning to the public schools, she developed computer curricula.
She blends the skills of technology, the art of communication, the patience of a trainer, the wisdom of a business consultant, and the detailed eye of an obsessive-compulsive to bring you the finest in business solutions.
Alicia’s certifications include:
QuickBooks Certified User
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Apple Consultants Network
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.5
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level