QuickBooks Online: Working with Customers and Sales
What you'll learn
- Create new Customers and manage your Client list
- Make Sales Receipts
- Create Estimates
- Send Invoices
- Receive Payments
- Take Deposits on work to be performed
- Charge and remit Sales Tax
- Make Bank Deposits
- Track Barter trades
- Take Credit Cards
- Give Refunds
- Create Credit Memos
- Make Bank Deposits
- You will need a subscription to QuickBooks Online. Note that if you want the Essentials or Plus versions, we can help you get a 20% discount!
Learn QuickBooks Online! In this 2.5-hour course, business owners and bookkeepers will learn the correct way to manage their sales transactions in QuickBooks Online.
You'll create and manage your Customer List so that you can keep track of your clients.
We’ll talk about the correct way to enter your sales income from Customers, from Estimates to Invoices to Payments to Deposits. We'll explore each feature in detail, from typical use to special situations.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, I’ve assisted hundreds of small businesses to learn to use QuickBooks Online properly, saving them time and money.
Complete this course and earn 2.5 CPE Credits!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
Over 30 years ago, when she was 13, Alicia Katz Pollock received her first computer, an Apple IIc. She immediately designed a database for her father’s dental practice to automatically send postcards to his patients every 6 months to come in for a checkup and cleaning. Her passion for computers grew as she did.
A natural teacher, Alicia earned her Master of Arts in Teaching, but instead of turning to the public schools, she developed computer curricula.
She blends the skills of technology, the art of communication, the patience of a trainer, the wisdom of a business consultant, and the detailed eye of an obsessive-compulsive to bring you the finest in business solutions.
Alicia’s certifications include:
QuickBooks Certified User
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Apple Consultants Network
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.5
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level