QuickBooks Online: Banking
What you'll learn
- Create adjusting General Journal Entries
- Make bank transfers
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Import transactions into the Banking Feed
- Troubleshoot the Banking Feed's quirks
- Understand Banking Feed special circumstances including Deposits, Transfers, and Loans
- Create Recurring Transactions
- You will need a subscription to QuickBooks Online. Note that if you want the Essentials or Plus versions, we can help you get a 20% discount!
Learn QuickBooks Online! In this course, business owners and bookkeepers will learn the correct way to manage bank accounts in QuickBooks Online.
The course comes with a 20-page downloadable handout describing all the steps shown in the videos.
We'll demonstrate how to make bank transfers, easily pay credit card bills, and create General Journal Entries.
Then we'll go into depth on QBO's Bank Feed, showing you how to pull transactions into QuickBooks Online so that you don't have to enter everything manually. We'll also point out all the interface quirks, and show you how to troubleshoot as well.
Last, we'll go into detail on doing monthly bank Reconciliations, and I'll show you all my tips and tricks so that it takes minutes instead of hours.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, I’ve assisted hundreds of small businesses to set up and troubleshoot their QuickBooks files, saving them time and money.
Complete this course and earn 1 CPE Credit!
This stand-alone course is one part of a series, including additional courses on setting up QBO, working with customers, managing expenses, and running reports.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
Alicia Katz Pollock is a QuickBooks trainer with a quick wit and years of experience. As Insightful Accountant’s Top 10 ProAdvisor in 2021, her video courses and books are helping bookkeeping professionals learn QuickBooks Online in the shortest amount of time with the longest retention.
She’s a member of Intuit’s national training team, a frequent conference speaker, has a Master of Arts in Teaching, and is known as a “QBO Rock Star” not just because she’s good at QuickBooks but also because she plays bass.
A natural teacher, Alicia earned her Master of Arts in Teaching, but instead of turning to the public schools, she developed computer curricula.
She blends the skills of technology, the art of communication, the patience of a trainer, the wisdom of a business consultant, and the detailed eye of an obsessive-compulsive to bring you the finest in business solutions.
Alicia’s certifications include:
QuickBooks Certified User
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Apple Consultants Network
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.5
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level