QuickBooks Online: Running Reports
What you'll learn
- Know which Reports are available in each QBO version
- Navigate the Report Center
- Read a Profit and Loss (P&L) Report
- Understand a Balance Sheet
- Utilize the Company Snapshot
- Use the Scorecard to compare yourself to similar businesses
- Run Sales Reports
- Run Expense Reports
- Run Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Reports
- Run Accounts Payable (A/P) Reports
- Customize Reports with columns and percentages
- You will need a subscription to QuickBooks Online. Note that if you want the Essentials or Plus versions, we can help you get a 20% discount!
Learn QuickBooks Online! In this course, business owners and bookkeepers will learn to run Reports in QuickBooks Online.
QBO can be set up with minimal data for fast data entry...or you can add in a lot of detail that will allow you to run reports to understand your business.
Analyze your sales income (accounts receivable) and your business expenses (accounts payable).
Use Reports to learn who are your best customers, and which products and services are your best sellers. Once you have that data, you can decide where to focus your marketing to grow your company.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, I’ve assisted hundreds of small businesses to set up and troubleshoot their QuickBooks files, saving them time and money.
Complete this course and earn 2 CPE Credits!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
Over 30 years ago, when she was 13, Alicia Katz Pollock received her first computer, an Apple IIc. She immediately designed a database for her father’s dental practice to automatically send postcards to his patients every 6 months to come in for a checkup and cleaning. Her passion for computers grew as she did.
A natural teacher, Alicia earned her Master of Arts in Teaching, but instead of turning to the public schools, she developed computer curricula.
She blends the skills of technology, the art of communication, the patience of a trainer, the wisdom of a business consultant, and the detailed eye of an obsessive-compulsive to bring you the finest in business solutions.
Alicia’s certifications include:
QuickBooks Certified User
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Apple Consultants Network
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.5
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.7
Apple Certified Support Professional, 10.10
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Microsoft Office Specialist, Master Level