QuickBooks 2015 Enterprise|Basics to Pro Practical Training
What you'll learn
- Understanding of QuickBooks 2015 Accounting Software
- Setting up a company file in QuickBooks
- Figuring out the appropriate Chart of Account (COA) for your business
- Setting up customers and vendors accounts
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Receiving Payments and Paying bills
- Allocation of cash receipts and payments
- Allocation of Bank Payments and Receipts
- Generate Reports
- A Person Who is Keen To Learn QuickBooks
- No Prior Knowledge of QuickBooks Needed
- A Working QuicBooks 2015 Installed On Your Laptop
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
Contents and Overview
This training course covers the basics of using an accounting software, you will cover the importance of using QuickBooks as your accounting and bookkeeping tool.
You will be able to pay your bills to vendors and receipts from customers.
Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you're ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes.
You will be able to easily generate reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you're making money and whether your business is healthy
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to operate QuickBooks much more confidently and will understand how QuickBooks can be easily incorporated into your day to day bookkeeping and record keeping.
You will be able to analyse data in form of reports and would be able to make some positive decision with regards to your business activity.
This course is designed for beginners so please do not expect a lot from this training course, Thank you for joining our course.
**This information is provided as a guide, for further advice contact your Accountant.
Who this course is for:
- If you are new to computerised accounting software
- Business Managers to gather an additional skill
- Accounting Students and Recent Accounting Grads
- Small Business Owners, looking forward to maintain thier own accounts
eTraining Firm is a pioneer in the field of learning, training and talent management with a long history of innovation. eTraining Firm provides training solutions for our customers worldwide, who range from global enterprises, government and education customers to mid-sized and small businesses.
Our courses, books and videos have been developed by industry-leading learning experts to ensure that they build talent and develop a more knowledgeable, productive and valuable workforce.
6-Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016
8-WordPress and IT.
We currently serve over 10,000 learners worldwide and provide continuing, hands-on support to assist them in maximizing their ongoing success.
All Training courses are hands-on practical training