QuickBooks Online 2022 Full Course Bookkeeping Accounting
What you'll learn
- Setup QuickBooks Online file from the very beginning
- Setup products, customers, vendors
- Create users and assign permissions
- Setup and analyze impact to chart of accounts
- Create invoices, bills, purchase orders, expenses, credits, discounted invoices, recurring invoices, sales receipts and more
- Connect to your bank or import your data through a CSV file import
- Categorize and automate your transactions
- Track and approve employee time at a basic level
- Create projects and analyze profitability
- Create custom reports
- Create management reports
- Export reports to excel and setup scheduled emailing of reports
- Create custom fields and modify invoice design templates
- Import data through excel and CSV file formats
- Connect to your Shopify store
- No prior knowledge required
This course is taught by a designated CPA who also has over 12 years of software experience. We will be starting from the very beginning, first first setting up a file from scratch and then working our way through every topic in QuickBooks Online. We will be tackling every challenging topic but presenting it in a very digestible and understandable way. Accounting doesn't need to be hard :)
This course is based on practical real-life scenarios. We will fully walkthrough examples together end to end. We even go as far as taking a look at the email notifications we will be receiving from the system and logging in as different users to see various user permissions. We will also be learning how to use the data import and integration functionality as you likely wouldn't be entering transactions manually one by one in your business. Less theory and more practicality!
As a bonus, we will also be connecting to our Shopify store so that we can bring over product information and auto-generate invoices based on orders received in our store.
The end goal is to have you feeling confident and comfortable with using QuickBooks Online so that you can fully utilize this in your business or implement it for other businesses. Overall, you will finish this course and be fully equipped to tackle any business problem with QuickBooks Online!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners looking for a comprehensive understanding of how to use QuickBooks Online from scratch
- Accountants and Bookkeepers looking for a thorough understanding of how to use all functionality of QuickBooks Online software
- Job seekers looking to add QuickBooks Online to their CV / Resume
- Anyone interested in becoming an expert in QuickBooks Online
I have over 12 years of professional experience being a customer-focused, data-driven, trusted advisor. I started my career as a financial auditor, where I spent 4 years auditing financial statements for large, complex organizations, and providing value-add recommendations to further strengthen their operations in alignment with their strategic objectives. I spent a great deal of time working closely with CFOs, Financial Controllers and Chief Audit Executives.
After obtaining my CPA designation, I moved into the B2B SaaS space where I began implementing risk management, regulatory compliance, internal audit and internal controls software solutions for over 100 global customers, post-sale. I eventually transitioned into a software architect role, where I guided and coached implementation consultants, while ensuring software implementations were architected with best practices and scalability in mind.
More recently, over the last several years I have moved into software sales, specifically sales engineering, where I am a trusted advisor to customers, helping to uncover their challenges and paint a future vision for them through detailed discovery, proof of concepts, software demonstrations, statement of work development and blueprinting workshops. I have several years of experience working closely with and advising CFOs, CTOs, Chief Risk Officers, Financial Controllers and Chief Audit Executives.