QuickBooks Online For An Amazon Merchant Store
What you'll learn
- How To Use QuickBooks Online With An Amazon Online Store Selling Merchandise Onlie Via Amazon
- How to Set Up A QuickBooks Online Account For An Amazon Merchant Seller
- How To Record The Bi Monthly Deposit From The Bi-Monthly Deposit Statement That Amazon Gives To Sellers
- How To Use The Periodic Inventory System To Adjust For Cost Of Goods Sold And Find Gross Profit From Sales
- How To Correctly Adjust Inventory And See An Overview Of The Amazon Inventory Lab
- How An Amazon Merchant Seller Should Record General Non-Amazon, Expenses
- How To Find Ant Recorded Transaction In QuickBooks Online; Very Easily
- Vey Basic Computer Knowledge, Common Computer Usage Skills
- Have The Need To Use QuickBooksOnline to Mamage Finanaces Of An Amazon merchant Online Store
This QuickBooks Video Course will show and teach the owners of Amazon online stores how to use QuickBooks Online for their Amazon online merchant store.
This QuickBooks Online Training tutorial series will give Amazon Merchants everything they need to use QuickBooks Online to keep financial records of their Amazon Online Merchant Store. This is a follow along, step-by-step training class that shows exactly what to do for each thing that Amazon sellers would need when using QuickBooks.
You will see how to:
Set up a QuickBooks Online Account specifically for an Amazon Online Selling Store.
You will see exactly how to record the bi-monthly statement that Amazon gives to their merchant sellers to explain the net amount of the bi-monthly deposit that they put in to our company bank account. You will also learn how to make the monthly adjustment to Inventory and cost of goods sold to be able to find the gross profit and net income of your company. Then, you will see how to establish your beginning inventor number for your first month as well as getting an overview of the Amazon Inventory Lab.
Lastly, you will the see examples of how any typical company would pay general expenses as well as use QuickBooks reports and the “search” tool to find any transaction you put in to you Amazon QuickBooks Online Account.
This playlist assumes that Amazon buying, and selling is the only thing your company does. If you do more, then you may need more of the QuickBooks instructional videos right here on this very website. This Amazon playlist is the result of popular demand from Udemy students who sell merchandise via Amazon Online. Amazon traders are essential in these difficult times and I wish to help them in any way I can.
Please contact me through Udemy Q&A or messaging if you need any help with the course or have any issue or question.
Who this course is for:
- All Amazon Merchnat Sellers Who Sell Products Online Via Amazon
- All Amazon merchants Who Wish To Use QuickBooks Desktop To manage Their Company Finances
I have 2 decades of experience teaching Computerized Accounting. I have taught QuickBooks at A.S.A college in Manhattan New York. I have made my lessons available to job training schools for adult education and have helped place hundreds of students in good paying jobs using QuickBooks and other software that they learned in my class.
I am a permanently licensed teacher by the New York State Education Department. I am also a Certified QuickBooks Pro adviser for over a decade. I have made these videos by determining what my clients needed.
I wanted to help anyone using QuickBooks be prepared for the real-life, hands-on challenges that come with mastering the bookkeeping function of any company. I will prepare you for real life QuickBooks situations that can be challenging or frustrating if nobody shows the tips and tricks that will make using QuickBooks a fun task
I enjoy helping students turn frustration in to a feeling of comfort and satisfaction with QuickBooks. I'm always available to my students when they need me.