QuickBooks For Personal Home Finances
What you'll learn
- Manage Every Aspect Of Their Personal, Non-Business Finanaces Using QuickBooks
- Set Up A QuickBooks File For Personal Home Finances
- Manage And Track Personal Home Expenses
- Manage And Track Income From Different Jobs And Investments
- Record And Manage Credit Card Transactions And Statements
- Make Personal Home Budgets
- Calculate And Track Interest Paid And Received
- Find And Fix Data Entry Mistakes In QuickBooks
- Manage And Master The QuickBooks Register Window
- Determine Mortgage Payment Components
- Set Goals For Debt Reduction
- Use The QuickBooks Calendar, Reminders And To Do Lists, To Manage Your Financial Affairs
- Record Memorized / Reoccurring Transactions
- Make Personal Financial Statements
- Asses Net Worth Of A Person, Estate Or Trust
- Record Taxable And Non-Taxable Income
- Record Asset Purchases And Sales
- Record Salary, Wages, Tax Expenses For Withholdings And W-2 Adjustments
- Recording Retirement Fund Transactions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Elementary School Math
Would you like to go quickly from beginner to expert for everything that anyone could need when using QuickBooks for persona, non-business home finances? This ground-breaking new course will any individual, family estate or trust, anything they could need when using QuickBooks Desktop for financial record keeping.
This ground-breaking QuickBooks training course will show you how to completely manage every aspect of your personal home finances using QuickBooks Desktop. It's better than Quicken, or any other software, for keeping records of home finances.
These easy, step-by-step QuickBooks tutorials show you how to handle anything individuals and families need to keep financial records of. You will have all your finances organized and managed smoothly with the help of QuickBooks. Learning what you need to know from this fun and easy course, will give you the ability to asses your financial position and see how well you are doing over time.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of: accounting, computers or QuickBooks to start studying this video series and before you know it, this course will give you everything you need for you to manage your money and even help manage your time! There are a variety of features in QuickBooks that will make personal financial management skills work perfectly for you.
You will learn how to:
Set Up A QuickBooks File For Personal Home Finances
Manage And Track Personal Home Expenses
Manage And Track Income From Different Jobs And Investments
Record And Manage Credit Card Transactions And Statements
Make Personal Home Budgets
Calculate And Track Interest Paid And Received
Find And Fix Data Entry Mistakes In QuickBooks
Manage And Master The QuickBooks Register Window
Determine Mortgage Payment Components
Set Goals For Debt Reduction
Use The QuickBooks Calendar, Reminders And To Do Lists, To Manage Your Financial Affairs
Record Memorized / Reoccurring Transactions
And.. as a new bonus section to this amazing course, …
Make Personal Financial Statements
Asses Net Worth Of A Person, Estate Or Trust
Record Taxable And Non-Taxable Income
Record Asset Purchases And Sales
Record Salary, Wages, Tax Expenses For Withholdings And W-2 Adjustments
Recording Retirement Fund Transactions
And Many More!!
There are “follow along files” for each lecture so you can follow step by step. This makes learning QuickBooks easy and fun.
The course is made with QuickBooks desktop for windows. However, the ideas apply to QuickBooks online as well as QuickBooks for Macintosh and Enterprise solutions.
I'm right here for you if you have any questions or need support. I hope you learn well and enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Home owners with families who need to manage their personal financial record keeping
- Agents, contractors and other sole proprietors that use personal property for business
- Wills, Estates And Trusts will need this kind of personal finacial data
- Those who have several sources of income and assets and need to track them easliy
I have 2 decades of experience teaching Computerized Accounting. I have taught QuickBooks at A.S.A college in Manhattan New York. I have made my lessons available to job training schools for adult education and have helped place hundreds of students in good paying jobs using QuickBooks and other software that they learned in my class.
I am a permanently licensed teacher by the New York State Education Department. I am also a Certified QuickBooks Pro adviser for over a decade. I have made these videos by determining what my clients needed.
I wanted to help anyone using QuickBooks be prepared for the real-life, hands-on challenges that come with mastering the bookkeeping function of any company. I will prepare you for real life QuickBooks situations that can be challenging or frustrating if nobody shows the tips and tricks that will make using QuickBooks a fun task
I enjoy helping students turn frustration in to a feeling of comfort and satisfaction with QuickBooks. I'm always available to my students when they need me.