- 42 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set up two top Accounting Software packages
- Navigate the accounting software
- Enter normal business transaction into Accounting Software
- Reconcile bank accounts using both Accounting Software packages
- Generate and analyze reports including a balance sheet, an income statement, and supporting reports
- Export Reports to Excel
Compare two of the top accounting software packages systematically and thoroughly (QuickBooks Desktop and Sage 50cloud Accounting).
This course will compare the purchasing process.
We will take a look at installing the accounting software on our computer.
Learners will understand how to navigate through the software, breaking the navigation process into cycles, including the revenue cycle, the purchases cycle, and the employee cycle.
We will enter two months of data into each accounting software package, reflecting on the effect on the financial statements after each step.
The course will demonstrate the bank reconciliation process for both accounting software packages.
Learners will also understand the adjusting and reversing entry process and be able to enter journal entries into both accounting software packages.
- Business owners
- Accounting professionals
- Accounting students
- Anybody who wants to learn accounting software