- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 17 lectures and 45 minutes of content!
- Create and configure virtual development environments with Vagrant .
- Create and manage box ,manage VM ,Networking,able to write provision script to automatically install software .
- Basic computer skills, intermediate experience recommended
- Experience using the command line or cygwin
- Exposure to Linux and/or Bash script
Vagrant is a tool for building easy to create & configure ,reproducible and repeatable virtual development environment .With a simple Vagrant Up command you will able to install and configure the software & working environment is ready for you to work .Vagrant is a tool for managing virtual machines by simply using Command line interface and it is is written in Ruby.The course will teach you the followin
- What is vagrant and why vagrant
- Install vagrant and virtual box in windows
- Manage VM
- Create and manage box
- Networking ,forward port , public & private network
- Manual and Automated provisioning
- Multiple provisioner
- Creating multiple vm and communicating between vm
- Software Engineers, developers, and programmers
- Any one wants to learn Vagrant