Quick tricks in quantitative aptitude- CCAT, Wonderlic
- No requirements
Quantitative aptitude is a necessary requirement to enter into any higher level education and entry level jobs in any sector.
About this course:
This course on Quantitative aptitude simplifies the concept in the form of quick tricks. Here, Quick trick is a formula, or a rule which helps you to solve the question in less time. This course is meticulously designed to meet your test preparation needs. Basics of numbers, ratios, averages and percentages are discussed in this course.
Salient features of the course:
1. Organisation of chapters into concept, quick tricks and solved examples.
2. discussion of every topic at basic level.
3. Concept explanation with simple examples.
4. Tips and tricks.
Mr. Udaya Bhaskar, an experienced faculty who teaches quantitative aptitude for various competitive examinations for higher education and Job preparation. He formulated and summarised all the tricks and concepts that are required for quantitative aptitude and explained in this course. His teaching experience and analytical ability is reflected in this course.
Primary objective of this course is to revise and brush up all your fundamentals and concepts related aptitude and to support CCAT and Wonderlic preparation. This course provides all the necessary preparatory tools required to enhance your test preparation.
Who this course is for:
- Campus placements
- Bank jobs
- Test preparation
- 01:13Number system basics
- 01:42Place value
- 04:27Quick trick 01 and 02
- 02:58Practice problems- set 01
- 01:51Primary classification of numbers
- 03:31Practice problems-set 03
- 02:20Prime and composite numbers
- 03:57Real numbers and fractions
- 02:33Types of fractions
- 00:43Basic division operation
- 03:22Quick tricks-01 to 03
- 04:19Quick tricks- 04 to 06
- 02:46Quick tricks- 07 to 09
- 03:50Quick tricks- 10 & 11
ExamEkalavya is a brand name for creating academic video content for various competitive exams at graduate and undergraduate level. We are experts in creating tailor made courses for various competitive exams from basic level(SSC, Bank clerk) to advanced level(GATE, UPSC, CAT, Campus placement trainings etc.,). Along with competitive exams we prepare tailor made courses for engineering students to support and strengthen their regular academics. Concept driven learning and application is our objective.