Quick Start to GTD
What you'll learn
- Get started with GTD
- Ask questions specific to their productivity needs to get started
- It's recommended that you have read, or are at least familiar with, the Getting Things Done book by David Allen first
One of the world's most popular productivity methods is Getting Things Done, or GTD. Despite it's popularity, it's also something that many people give up on because it has a very steep learning curve.
I've been using GTD for 15 years and have helped many people get started with this great productivity method. It isn't for everyone. But if you're willing to do the work to use this method, it can work--and does work for millions out there.
One of the trickiest parts of being productive is applying the techniques you learn on your own. So rather than trying to offer you something you don't know will work for you, this course is a little different. By purchasing this course, you're buying two things:
- The course itself offers some practical first steps to getting started with GTD fast.
- You're also purchasing access to the course Q&A where you can interact with me directly to help you get started with GTD.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in getting up to speed with GTD fast
- Getting Things Done isn't for everyone. If you know you GTD isn't for you, this course isn't for you
Dan's career has spanned experience as a web developer to motion designer to 3D artist with a focus on fluid dynamics and VFX to building a production system for a multi-million dollar online tutorial e-learning company to leading a content marketing team with millions of readers to creating an award-winning podcast heard around the world.
Dan’s teaching background coupled with his unique set of experiences gives you the opportunity to learn a broad range of topics that’ll help you be more efficient in your own projects.