Excel Data Cleaning Fundamentals
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to detect and fix errors in datasets imported into Excel for analysis
- How to categorize and fix errors in the different data types in excel using basic to advanced excel functions
- Different concepts and techniques used in excel data cleaning
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Analyst from time to time may need to analyze small datasets from larger datasets that may exist in other applications or other forms of storage for very quick results.
Excel has proven to be a very reliable support analytical tool in this regard , it is easy to learn and work with, it provides the analyst with reliable and easy ways of importing datasets into excel for quick analysis.
The main challenge that analysts face having imported datasets into excel from different applications is the issue of data inconsistencies, anomalies and other errors.
The course is designed to provide the analysts with the necessary skill set to overcome this problem, by providing a step by step instruction using a follow along exercise and also several case study exercise and quizzes, on how to use basic to advanced excel functions , concepts and techniques in a fast and efficient way to detect and fix errors that result from datasets imported from other sources into excel for analysis.
The techniques in this course are simple but yet very effective in excel data cleaning , and will not require the use of macros or any excel add on tools
- Analysts, who want a quick start in excel data cleaning
- Marketing professionals
- Anybody who wants a quick start to some essential excel data cleaning concepts and techniques